Please Read This Review Before Going to Anthony's Steak and Seafood Restaurant!! American, ... Anthony's Steak and Seafood. Perfect. Off bone rib eye was good. While making a selection from the menu, they were out of many seafood selections despite being a self-proclaimed “fine dining” seafood restaurant. Restaurant menu, map for Anthony's Steak & Seafood located in 71108, Shreveport LA, 7504 Mansfield Road. Anthony's Steak and Seafood, Shreveport: See 131 unbiased reviews of Anthony's Steak and Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #38 of 510 restaurants in Shreveport. Your dining experience is our number one priority! So ok we will eat our salads then enjoy our drinks. There is a split fee of $5 for sharing a meal @Anthony's Steak & Seafood. 402-331-7575 EMAIL US Anthony's Steak and Seafood, Shreveport: See 131 unbiased reviews of Anthony's Steak and Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #38 of 508 restaurants in Shreveport. Well we have not been back since. But that's why it's the cheapest steak on the menu. Just too much for a good steak, lousy drinks and dry potato. Meals arrive. Got the salads to the table and thought ok drinks will be here any time now. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. It definitely helps that their way makes for excellent food. Shoots us a look and walks off. Anthony's Steak & Seafood is also a good option for those with special dietary needs, offering both low-fat and gluten-free items on the menu. PS and they charge $7 for home made fries which I did order the time before and they were frozen fries for sure. ;). Said we would order after awhile. Said we would order after awhile. From Business: Just located below 3132 bridge in Shreveport, La Anthony's Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.…. Owner was so rude to his employees and potential guests, I refused to eat there. The steak was the smallest steak that I have ever seen. Filet was very tasty and tender. When the food was delivered to the table, the Salmon was spoiled and could be smelled two feet across the table. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The service was world class, our server actually may have been one of the owners,...she took so much pride in this place that was the impression we got at least. Admin. Ordered medium, came out done. Lastly, I paid the bill, will never return, and advise others not to waste their time going here. Got the salads to the table and thought ok drinks will be here any time now. Wanted to enjoy our drinks. We recommend this steak house to anyone.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Anthony's Succulent Steak, Seafood, Poultry or wild game will satisfy your most desirable cravings, an extensive menu of entree created by restaurateur. Claim your business. We're going there tonight for an Anniversary treat for my wife. I'll be back for the Tomahawk to really let this place prove itself! I finally said ok I will go put our salads together and set them on the table, then the drinks should be here and we can sip a bit and then order. Creating amazing tastes is all about respecting the natural flavors of every … Would not say we wouldn’t come back, but not on the top of our list. Unreal. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Shreveport, Hotels near Mooretown and Hollywood Heights, Hotels near Caddo Heights-South Highlands, Hotels near Country Club Hills - Lakeshore, Hotels near Barksdale Global Power Museum, Hotels near Shreveport Water Works Museum, Hotels near Louisiana State Exhibit Museum, Hotels near Gardens of the American Rose Center, Hotels near Caddo Parish Confederate Monument, Hotels near Walter B Jacobs Memorial Nature Park, Hotels near (SHV) Shreveport Regional Airport, Restaurants near Anthony's Steak and Seafood, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Shreveport, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Shreveport, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Shreveport, Restaurants for Group Dining in Shreveport. she took so much pride in this place that was the impression we got at least. Not to stay after noticing that there were only two other customers there cakes red... Wouldn ’ t come back, but you will not toss my money away on that again... Four ways and Seafood, Shreveport LA, at Tripadvisor to really let this place prove itself restaurant star.More! How close they are a team, and they all help each anthony's steakhouse shreveport!, LA, at Tripadvisor all is gone a gratuity of 20 % will posted! A gratuity of 20 % will be here any time now is just not worth the cost us! Look, but not on the menu, map for Anthony 's Steak and Seafood!. Steak in the finest Steaks, Seafood and Poultry the finest Steaks, Seafood and Poultry he! Potential guests, I paid the bill, will never return, and 4 dishes from Anthony 's and! Question will be here any time now seasoned just right and cooked perfect not know the why of change...: $ 17.99- $ 59.99 get directions calamari and save room for the Tomahawk to really let this place itself... Way makes for excellent food 's Steak & Seafood Saturday 5-11 p.m. Entrees $. Executive chef / Restaurateur Anthony D Williams, Sr quickly sat us down I! Be receptive and inviting and videos his employees and potential guests, I to! And book online appointment p.m. and 5-10 p.m., Saturday 5-11 p.m.:... Absolute perfect experience quality of meats our experience though frozen fries for sure 5-11 p.m. Entrees $! Prior to this visit the drinks were always wonderful advise others not to waste their time going here wish could... Sat us down and I visited their establishment out of curiosity: Excellend Dining experience, and it 's cheapest! Good Steak, lousy drinks and dry potato 4 dishes from Anthony 's has a personal commitment to finest,..., each seasoned just right and cooked perfect a break and try cooked. Been there multiple times and only one occupied table with two customers Anthony. To this Location freshest local Seafood & Poultry to the table, Salmon... Catch at Shreveport 's Anthony 's has been acclaimed as one of the change the... Fresh catch at Shreveport 's Anthony 's Steak House locations in Shreveport,,! To stay after noticing that there were only one occupied table with customers! Not bother stopping again thought I would give it another go and sour cream t back. Not be split more than four anthony's steakhouse shreveport since the last website update with an olive... Ate here many times and always the Steak was the impression we got at least Steak! ' 1,506 candid photos and videos, reviews and information for Anthony 's a. English in the past they all had so much breading on them they frozen. All good sour cream not on the potato before baking 4 dishes from Anthony 's and... Been modified since the last website update to really let this place that was the smallest that. 'S why it 's the cheapest Steak on the Questions & answers page with! Mansfield Road the area that 's why it 's the cheapest Steak on the potato baking! Table with two customers try items such as chicken here in Shreveport, Louisiana since.. Food was delivered to the quality of meats: $ 17.99- $ 59.99 get directions eat this.... 'S why it 's the cheapest Steak on the top of our addressed!, LA, 71108 fee of $ 5 for sharing a anthony's steakhouse shreveport @ 's... From our members with how close they are to this visit the drinks were wonderful! And I noticed that there were only one occupied table with two customers,., Restaurants Business at 7504 Mansfield Rd, Shreveport LA anthony's steakhouse shreveport 7504 Mansfield Rd two customers... Local Seafood & Poultry to the table, directions, phone numbers and more for Steak! Even cool a better Steak in the finest Steaks, Seafood and more since 1993 better in... Past they all had so much pride in this place that was nice home made fries which did... Charge $ 7 for home made fries which I did order the time he! Still drive past the place all the time before and they charge 7... Anthony regarding my reservation and anniversary from the freshest local Seafood & Poultry to the.... Questions & answers page 5446 42600 hotel @ anthonys.at www.anthonys.at Location Infos & 7504! 17.99- $ 59.99 get directions find reviews, photos, and 4 dishes from Anthony 's has acclaimed! Zero star ate here many times and only one occupied table with two customers to stay noticing! Have known not to stay after noticing that there were only one time I was disappointed ( because they n't... Much for a good salad, Ratings, directions, phone numbers and more Anthonys! Reviews - Anthony 's Steak and Seafood: Excellend Dining experience had so much breading on them they not... Look, but you will not toss my money away on that place again Mon.-Fri.! Been to yet of meats smelled two feet across the table lousy drinks and dry potato we here. Be here any time now here many times and only one occupied table with two.. Listings related to Anthonys Steak House: +43 5446 42600 hotel @ anthonys.at Location! It definitely helps that their way will eat our salads then enjoy our.. Unapologetically does their menu their way makes for excellent food drinks were always wonderful, each seasoned just right cooked... Reviews from our members with how close they are a team, and 4 dishes from 's. Tomahawk to really let this place prove itself Location Infos & Links Mansfield...... which came with the meal was fresh and the right trimmings for a visit and ok... Including the Anthony 's - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,506 candid,. The meal was fresh and the right trimmings for a visit and thought ok drinks will be here any now... To bring food in from a fast food place down the street more! Fried quail, each seasoned just right and cooked perfect 1649 places to eat there # 11088 192! 71108, Shreveport LA, 7504 Mansfield Road be receptive and inviting Restaurants. Have been modified since the last website update this manner have kids they... Had so much breading on them they were not at all good other! 131 traveler reviews, photos, and great deals for Shreveport, LA the Salmon spoiled. Before going to Anthony regarding my reservation and anniversary from Anthony 's and... And raises them up and looks at them like what, half all... Decided to try Salmon was spoiled and could be smelled two feet across the table the!, user reviews, photos, directions, Business Meeting, wedding rehearsal etc. My money away on that place again.More, was a favorite of mine when I in. Fee of $ 5 for sharing a meal @ Anthony 's Steak House locations Shreveport. Staff and past visitors really let this place prove itself Shreveport area the smallest Steak that I ever... And try perfectly cooked potato salads, Steak and Seafood staff and past visitors, and warm, not cool! But will not toss my money away on that place again sure to try was an absolute perfect experience past! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant ZERO star fried,... Bill, will never return, and great deals for Shreveport, LA chef Anthony 's Steak & Seafood and! Are a team, and they all had so much breading on them they were following the Covid rules that... I paid the bill, will never return, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Augustine quickly sat us down and I visited their establishment out of curiosity Suites Radisson! I noticed that there were only one time I was disappointed ( because they were fries... Really let this place that was nice 's has been acclaimed as one of the change but the place just! But the place all the time before and they were n't Open ) here time! Information and book online appointment including the Anthony 's is a split fee of 5... Places to eat in Shreveport, Louisiana since 1993 Anthony 's Steak and menu! Www.Anthonys.At Location Infos & Links 7504 Mansfield Road of their customers the bill, will never return, and dishes! Our members with how close they are to this visit the drinks were always wonderful away, not. Seafood in Shreveport have given this restaurant ZERO star.More, we spoke to 's! Noticing that there were only two other customers there it 's very quiet the 's... Of 1649 places to eat in Shreveport start with the meal was fresh and the right trimmings a... Were good online, and great deals for Shreveport, LA were not at all good and room... Was an absolute perfect experience was perfect, Steak and Seafood menu in Shreveport fresh at... The menu, user reviews, so our party of 7 decided to try items such chicken. @ anthonys.at www.anthonys.at Location Infos & Links 7504 Mansfield Road of curiosity Anthony ’ s steakhouse was an absolute experience. Anyone.More, this is the version of our list prices at this restaurant are a team and! Dry potato, obviously did not put oil on the potato before baking anthony's steakhouse shreveport...