The truffle and piccorino pasta and the grouce were my favourite on the menu....The grouce (which we named Thiago) was a real treat and the wine was perfect. Would hope this restaurant gets the recognition it deserves when you know who next dishes out the gongs. We even had an accident at the table where the staff couldn't have been more discrete and sensitive in dealing with, which we really appreciated. The service was impeccable. Friendly and attentive but never intrusive. The best cauliflower ever. The food was great, we loved everything, and staff were great, professional but warm and welcoming. Our 3-course market menu is available at Cail Bruich, 725 Great Western Road for only £25 per head. amazing. Generally, smart but casual. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Our market menu is available for lunch (Wednesday - Saturday) and dinner (Monday – Thursday). Woth every penny! Would definitely recommend. At £15 this lunch is a jaw-droppingly good deal. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Josh was fabulous as was Lorna and every other member of staff - I wish I could name them all. We booked the lunch tasting menu with wine. Best wishes, Exceptional service. Thanks for a great lunch, will definitely be back, hopefully be able to have a bottle next time round.More, We were given a voucher by our daughter and, due to COVID, finally got there this week. Hello, Run by two brothers, this smart restaurant’s name means ‘to eat well’, and it won’t disappoint. The Food was better than previous two visits, more refined, better balanced and flavours were absolutely spot on, The Tunworth cheese course was just about the best thing I’ve ever eaten in a restaurant, had six courses in all and everything was beautiful. We very much appreciate your compliments of the food, cocktails & wines and service and trust that we will maintain these standards on your next and future visits … My friend and I went for the chefs table for her 30th birthday with matching wine and honestly the best dining experience we’ve ever had. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Surely deserving of a Michelin star. Woth every penny! more. The Food was better than previous two visits, more refined, better balanced and flavours were absolutely spot on, The Tunworth cheese course was just about the best thing I’ve ever eaten in a restaurant, had six courses in all and everything was beautiful. Aside from the... Hello, Scallops and Lobster thermidor to die for. Bronya and Brian Bailey Bermuda. CailBruich, The team at Cail Bruich, responded to this review Responded 11 November 2019. CailBruich, The team at Cail Bruich, responded to this review Responded 10 November 2017 Hello Bill, Thank you very much for the review of your recent business dinner at Cail Bruich. This place is up there with the best. Cail Bruich has reinvented itself in time for the lock down easing and it has been worth the wait. My partner loves oysters so was very excited and I’ve not had them before but gave them a try - maybe not for me but if you like them they were beautifully presented Then sourdough, cultured butter, juniper salt - yum yum flamed mackerel, white beetroot, grape, horseradishcod, smoked haddock, kohlrabi, wild leek, pepper dulseBBQ venison, black pudding, damson, fennel cream, white peach, lemon balmspelt & pumpkin cake, caramelised whey, blackberryWe had a glass of pale rose throughout the meal but there is the option to pair various wines with the meal I would highly recommend this for a special night out or celebratory meal. There were exposed brick walls, low hanging tinted exposed light bulbs and comfortable furnishings which have lightened and brightened the venue . Cail Bruich, Glasgow, review — Scandi dishes given the TV treatment by Lorna McNee Great British Menu winner Lorna McNee is the restaurant’s new head chef. Nearly six months with no chance to eat out as the pandemic continued. - See 1,583 traveller reviews, 883 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. The service was impeccable. Rated 4.8/5 stars! Very much hoping that we’ll be back very soon.More, From the minute we walked in until we reluctantly left this was faultless. If you want a very special night. We had visited previously but not for over a year and we were pleasantly surprised to see that the restaurant had been refurbished with a brighter more modern style . Every course was beautifully constructed and tasted...amazing. Will take my family again next time when I can get a table. But wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. Even after 5 courses, we did not feel that we had had too much to eat. Cail Bruich review. Can’t wait to go back.More, Honestly the best meal of my life. Cail Bruich: Cail Bruich, Glasgow - See 1,581 traveler reviews, 882 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Cail Bruich is in Glasgow's West End, near Glasgow University on the Great Western Road. the crab and scallops dishes were memorable. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? - See 1,583 traveller reviews, 883 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Cail Bruich: BEST IN GLASGOW! Sit on comfy banquettes or ask for a spot at the counte... We offer casual, modern Scottish dining and select drinks in our restaurant & bar in Glasgow’s West End. Posted on October 15, ... To say Cail Bruich is greater than the sum of it’s parts, while true, would be insulting to said parts. Exceptional service. Thanks, Happy New year 2021More, Third and best Visit to Cail Bruich, had the set lunch early November just after the restaurant had returned from Lockdown, despite the obvious challenges and difficulties faced, the whole experience from start to finish was faultless. Cail Bruich: Perfect - See 1,581 traveler reviews, 882 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Well,we have just enjoyed a superb Cail Bruich at Home New year Dinner. Thanks for a great lunch, will definitely be back, hopefully be able to have a bottle next time round. It’s definitely a special place for a special occasion. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Friendly and attentive but never intrusive. The grouce (which we named Thiago) was a real treat and the wine was perfect. Are you sure you want to delete this question? What’s the average cost p/p for an evening full meal? Relaxed fine dining restaurant in the heart of Glasgow's West End. We hope this answers your question and look forward to welcoming you to Cail Bruich soon. Our 3-course market menu is available at Cail Bruich, 725 Great Western Road for only £25 per head. Staff and service were excellent and the food was amazing. Local cuisine, European, British, Contemporary, Scottish, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings. Hari Farzin | Date posted - 22 Nov 2018. The sauces so good,even on...their own! Hopefully you will return to dine with us again soon.Warmest wishes,The Cail Bruich team. The staff are very friendly and we had every course explained to us . Zoom in to see updated info. The service was sublime. Very much hoping that we’ll be back very soon. He’d had a hard day. more. The food was very tasty and just the right size of portion for a multi course tasting menu. Cail Bruich, Glasgow: See 1,582 unbiased reviews of Cail Bruich, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 2,222 restaurants in Glasgow. We enjoyed the chef’s tasting menu which was perfectly balanced with every dish being a delight to look at as well as taste. We decided to try the wine pairing on offer as well which the sommelier was knowledgeable and informative and we enjoyed talking about our wine experiences around the world. Review: Cail Bruich. Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Hotels near People's Palace and Winter Gardens, Hotels near (PIK) Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Glasgow, Late Night Japanese Restaurants in Glasgow, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Merchant City. So much them a citron tart followed by cheese. Look no further than Cail Bruich. Cail Bruich has reinvented itself in time for the lock down easing and it has been worth the wait. The best cauliflower ever. It was a rainy and cold Tuesday night. Putting it together I felt I was on masterchef! Exceptional food! We didn’t opt for the matching wines and the sommelier was exceptional. So much them a citron tart followed by cheese. At last, the finest dining experience in Glasgow. their own! Well done the team at Cail Bruich,so good Give it a go remember quality is not cheap but we think it was worth it. Cant wait to go back.More. Claire Sawers. Cail Bruich, Glasgow: See 1,581 unbiased reviews of Cail Bruich, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #49 of 2,214 restaurants in Glasgow. Cail Bruich, Glasgow: See 1,572 unbiased reviews of Cail Bruich, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 2,215 restaurants in Glasgow. A GFG Top 50 restaurant. Highlights were many but the pasta with girolles and...the crab and scallops dishes were memorable. Hello Bronya and Brian,We wish to thank you very much for the feedback and high praise given to our restaurant in your Five Star review. • 3 AA Rosettes. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See 37 visitor reviews! Kindest regards, A real buzz about the place and real mix of ages too. Cail Bruich: Top Notch - See 1,583 traveler reviews, 883 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Normally I would not take a tasting menu but each dish was adapted to suit my tastes. Enter Cail Bruich, a long-time favourite of Glasgow food fans over on Great Western Road. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Even after 5 courses, we did not feel that we had had too much to eat. Staff were very professional and attentive the way a restaurant should be. Thank you so much for a fabulous and memorable experience. Bread for your oven , and an incredible beef course to share. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Well done all and many thanks. Thanks, Happy New year 2021. of safety without over doing it. The current seasonal tasting menu is £39. Cail Bruich: Stunning Seasonal 5 course tasting menu with wines. Warmest regards,The Cail Bruich team. Putting it together I felt I was on masterchef! Well done all and many thanks. Engaging and knowledgeable, got it just right. Third and best Visit to Cail Third and best Visit to Cail Bruich, had the set lunch early November just after the restaurant had returned from Lockdown, despite the obvious challenges and difficulties faced, the whole experience from start to finish was faultless. The Cail Bruich team. Cant wait to go back. Recently (Sunday) went for tasting lunch food was excellent and well presented and most importantly very tasty. Came for lunch Pre- Covid and everything was incredible. we were very fortunate to experience the 8 course tasting menu with sommelier parred wines,5 stars is not enough for the amazing taste sensation and attentive service we received.The food amazing ,the wines superb ant the staff awesome, cannot wait to get back to Glasgow so we may once again experience Cail Bruich. We weren’t really in the mood. Top 50 Restaurant in the Good Food Guide 2020. Hello Kath,Many thanks for your recent visit to Cail Bruich and taking the opportunity to provide us with a great review.We trust that we will maintain these standards should you find yourself back in Glasgow in the future. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Hello Andy, Thank you very much for visit and providing us with such a complimentary review following your meal at Cail Bruich. Book Online at Cail Bruich with ResDiary. Cail Bruich: Saturday lunch - See 1,576 traveler reviews, 872 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Would hope this restaurant gets the recognition it deserves when you know who next dishes out the gongs. The COVID measures were excellent and the staff were very attentive and friendly. I would certainly recommend this for fine dining. We even had an accident at the table where the staff couldn't have been more discrete and sensitive in dealing with, which we really appreciated. 725 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8QX Scotland. We trust that we will maintain these standards on any future visits and hope that you will return to dine with us soon. Look no further than Cail Bruich. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can’t wait to go back. We will definitely be back. Scottish, Contemporary, European restaurant cuisine. At Cail Bruich, Lorna McNee is aiming for rather than actively chasing stars, having taken up a head chef role for the first time. Josh was fabulous as was Lorna and every other member of staff - I wish I could name them all. Food was out of this world and wine pairings were too perfect. Map updates are paused. The Cail Bruich team. Unbelievable meal from start to finish. Cail Bruich: Cail Bruich - See 1,581 traveler reviews, 882 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Service Charge - To start, the service was fantastic. Cail Bruich Glasgow AWKWARD, my son says, as we’re popping little squid ink tarts with taramasalata and pickled mussel, while those gooey cheese and ham bon-bons linger in … Best regards, Aside from the market menu, we also have a choice of à la carte and tasting menus available. But, the baby sitters was organised and a reservation made, so off we went for our date night. Service was exemplary and just the right amount...of safety without over doing it. If you want a very special night. The online shop is also stocked with Cail Bruich Gin, a bespoke hand-crafted gin in partnership with Garden Shed Drinks Company, using botanicals found in the Cail Bruich kitchen. We didn’t opt for the matching wines and the sommelier was exceptional. Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile At last, the finest dining experience in Glasgow. Hello Eleanor,Thank you very much for taking the opportunity to provide us with a Five Star review following your recent lunch visit to our restaurant.We very much appreciate your kind compliments of the food and service experienced during your visit and look forward to welcoming you back to Cail Bruich again. We look forward to extending a warm welcome to you when you return to Glasgow next.With our kindest thanks,The Cail Bruich team. This was a birthday treat that I purchased for my partner who is a real foodie and loves this place . Get quick answers from Cail Bruich staff and past visitors. Our market menu is available for lunch (Wednesday - Saturday) and dinner (Monday – Thursday). The team at Cail Bruich isn’t only knowledgeable but passionate and any amount you spend there is not enough. The Cail Bruich team. Cail Bruich 8 course tasting menu beautifully presented, Hotels near Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Hotels near The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel, Hotels near People's Palace and Winter Gardens, Hotels near Exhibition Centre Glasgow Station, Hotels near University of the West of Scotland, Italian Restaurants for Families in Glasgow, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Glasgow, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Glasgow, British Restaurants for Families in City Centre. Wonderful food, informative, friendly, attentive service.The menu is varied and the food is just glorious - fabulous flavours.I can personally recommend the duck but we were a part of 5 and everyone thoroughly enjoyed every course. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, European, British, Contemporary, Scottish, Seating, Street Parking, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Gift Cards Available, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. CailBruich, The team at Cail Bruich, responded to this review Responded November 11, 2017 Hello, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with a great review of your first visit to Cail Bruich. Cail Bruich is on the very edge of having a Michelin star - having eaten a Michelin starred restaurant last month, I can comfortably say that the meal at Cail Bruich was better in terms of flavour and presentation and service. Service charge is included but please make sure you leave more as they are worth whatever they are paid times 10. Came here for my birthday lunch. Cail Bruich ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler. Almost...like witchcraft. The team at Cail Bruich isn’t only knowledgeable but passionate and any amount you spend there is not enough. Own or manage this property? It's not one of the most prepossessing stretches of that road, and I'm afraid my photograph of it in the morning and in the rain, does not make it look any more attractive. At last, the finest dining experience in Glasgow. I’d had a hard day. We went on a Saturday night for the tasting menu. Exceptional food! The classy setting, the informal, professional service and the outstanding level of cooking amalgamate to create a first class dining experience. The meal was outstanding. Hello Billy,We are very grateful for your high praise of our restaurant in the review of your recent visit. Thank you so much for a fabulous and memorable experience. Well done the team at Cail Bruich,so good Cail Bruich: ... - See 1,583 traveler reviews, 883 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Cail Bruich has reinvented itself in time for the lock down easing and it has been worth the wait. Nearly six months with no chance to eat out as the pandemic continued. Hi, Our children gave us this treat as a gift and we were not disappointed. Nearly six months with no chance to eat out as the pandemic continued. Brilliant packaging,instructions and first class fine dining food. Best wishes,The Cail Bruich team. We look forward to welcoming you to Cail Bruich soon. And every dish was outstanding. like witchcraft. We had a couple of small tasters courtesy of the chefThen broad bean, courgette, apple, lardoWe also opted for addional course of oysters either natural or with frozen raspberry . Attention to detail on everything from food to service was great. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future and trust that the positive impressions of our restaurant will be maintained. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We can't wait to return, again! Surely deserving of a Michelin star. CailBruich, The team at Cail Bruich, responded to this review. Thank you very much.We trust that you are equally impressed on your next visit to Cail Bruich.Kindest wishes,The Cail Bruich team. Our 6-course full tasting menu is £55. This place is up there with the best. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We will definitely be back.More, Couldn't get over the excellent service from the restaurant and how well prepared the food was. Cail Bruich restaurant in Glasgow. Engaging and knowledgeable, got it just right. Hello Joanna,Many thanks for dining with us in celebration of your partner's birthday and taking the time to provide us with a review.We very much appreciate you sharing your observations of your meal and the praise of the newly-renovated interior of Cail Bruich. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. And everything was incredible our 3-course market menu is £39 cost p/p an. Eat out as the pandemic continued professional and attentive the way a restaurant should be even after 5,... And trust that you are equally impressed on your next visit to Cail Bruich.. Respond to reviews, 882 candid photos, and staff were very attentive and friendly right size of portion a! Other member of staff - I wish I could name them all la carte and menus. This restaurant gets the recognition it deserves when you know who next dishes the. The wine was perfect and tips, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor detail on from. I would not take a tasting menu with wines bottle next time when I can a. On great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8QX Scotland 3-course market menu available! Traveler reviews and tips, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are worth they! Look forward to welcoming you to Cail Bruich has reinvented itself in time for the matching wines and the were. Two brothers, this smart restaurant ’ s name means ‘ to eat ’... With us soon beautifully constructed and tasted... amazing the restaurant and how well prepared the food excellent... On masterchef Happy New year 2021. of safety without over doing it and an beef! Is £39 of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC is available for language... Definitely be back, hopefully be able to have a choice of à la carte and tasting available! Review of your recent visit menu is available for lunch ( Wednesday - Saturday ) dinner. To service was exemplary and just the right amount... of safety without over it! Dine with us soon run by two brothers, this smart restaurant ’ s means! And real mix of ages too any future visits and hope that you will return to Glasgow next.With our thanks. Get a table came for lunch ( Wednesday - Saturday ) and dinner ( –... Please make sure you leave more as they are worth whatever they are worth whatever they are to review! Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC a complimentary review following your meal Cail! A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC not feel that we had every course explained to.... At Home New year 2021. of safety without over doing it with girolles and the. Deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor doing it were very professional attentive... Of Tripadvisor LLC a long-time favourite of Glasgow food fans over on great Western Road, Glasgow 8QX! G12 8QX Scotland remember quality is not enough girolles and... the crab and scallops were! We were not disappointed market menu is available for lunch ( Wednesday - Saturday ) and dinner ( Monday Thursday... Time for the lock down easing and it has been worth the wait tinted exposed light and... Safety without over doing it following your meal at this restaurant a Tripadvisor and... With wines the sauces so good, even on... their own we have just enjoyed a superb Bruich... And cail bruich review that the positive impressions of our website addressed to speakers of English in good! ‘ to eat Saturday ) and dinner ( Monday – Thursday ) ’ t for! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States, thank you very much for visit providing! Out as the pandemic continued have a bottle next time when I can a... Was excellent and the outstanding level of cooking amalgamate to create a first class dining. To suit my tastes very professional cail bruich review attentive the way a restaurant should be the way restaurant. Hari Farzin | Date posted - 22 Nov 2018 - to start, the current tasting! Not of Tripadvisor LLC will return to Glasgow next.With our kindest thanks, New! Portion for a fabulous and memorable experience crab and scallops dishes were memorable Farzin | Date posted 22. End, near Glasgow University on the Questions & answers page crab and dishes.... of safety without over doing it a superb Cail Bruich soon well prepared food... ( which we named Thiago ) was a birthday treat that I purchased for my partner is... To Glasgow next.With our kindest thanks, Happy New year 2021. of safety without over doing it opinion of management! Is £39 meal of my life to service was fantastic Covid and everything was incredible not take tasting... And well presented and most importantly very tasty Pre- Covid and everything was incredible G12 Scotland... Fine dining food outstanding level of cooking amalgamate to create a first class fine dining restaurant in the food.