It’s okay. Always you and me. [as Enzo gives Denny the remote to turn on the TV] Definitely this one. Enzo: [voice over] I’d like to stay out here forever. And when she would tell her playmates that I was her big brother, my heart would swell with pride. Denny Swift: You’ve always been with me. One of the reasons Denny is such a good driver is because of his skill in driving in the rain. I sustained myself with the odd stray Cheerio Zoe had dropped, and suffered the indignity of relieving myself on the mat waiting for my ordeal to end. We were leading by a lap going into the last stint. Denny Swift: Take care of our girls, Enzo. Faster! My phone number in Maranello. Eve had assigned me to protect Zoe. On those nights, Denny would stay late at the hospital with Eve. When I told him what you went through with Eve, he said he wanted to hire you. Read these safety quotes and keep safe, alert, sharp and … He’d stopped at the farm on his way home from the speedway at Yakima. When you drive, you’re accountable for anything and anyone you’ll pass up on the road including pedestrians, your fellow drivers, your passengers and yourself as well as inanimate and living objects around you. But we developed a rhythm of our own. Eve: Did you feel that? Oh, Enz. rain check: To provide a service at a later date. [Denny takes Enzo over to the couch] Enzo: [voice over] In the zebra’s mute stare, I could sense it mocking my predicament. [we see Enzo walk towards Denny and Eve at the alter] Denny Swift: Prego. Denny will be a wonderful driver for Ferrari. [Denny picks up Enzo] I wanted to push everyone away and run off to live with my ancestors on the high desert plains of Mongolia. This is a great, great movie. - Denny Swift (The Art of Racing in the Rain), 'A dog can change the tempo of the world, but people are at its mercy.' If you are unfamiliar with the story, the film follows a golden retriever named Enzo, voiced magnificently by Kevin Costner, as he narrates his life’s journey with his owner and best friend, a race car driver named Denny (played by Milo Ventimiglia). That’s where you belong. I used to race cars and read the book and saw the movie tonight. The true test of a champion is not whether he can triumph, but whether he can overcome obstacles - preferably of his own making - in order to triumph.”, “So much of language is unspoken. And I do need everyone's prayers. Reflection must come at a later time. An odor coming from her ears and sinuses like decay, like rotting wood. Feb 3, 2015 - The following pins represent how we all feel in Los Angeles when it rains. → [Denny and Zoe watch Enzo and his father walk away] He says that you are the greatest driver ever. dinging furiously off the tin roof. “There is no dishonor in losing the race. Come here. Enzo: [voice over] I wish I could glimpse what awaits them in Maranello. Eve: [to Enzo] Do you see? No, I loved it. https://www.moviequotesandmore.com › the-art-of-racing-in-the-rain-best-quotes We must look in to ourselves and root out the distortions until that thing which we know in our hearts is perfect and true, stands before us.”, “We had a good run, and now it’s over; what’s wrong with that?”, “Inside each of us resides the truth, I began, the absolute truth. Enzo: [voice over] It was the zebra. It was a sound I recognized. Come on, Enz. It’s no big deal. And then it would fall to me to provide what he needed. [Denny carries Enzo over to the couch and lays Enz on his lap as he sits] With Kevin Costner, Milo Ventimiglia, Jackie Minns, Marcus Hondro. Mr. Spangle: Well, just a minute now. Allow more distance between you and the car in front of you. Grazie mille! Mrs. Spangle: The pick of the litter. It can be scary when rain is coming down at a rate faster than your wipers can handle. They often find it difficult to stand still, to occupy the now without worrying about the future. [we see Enzo from the beginning of the film, looking ill and lying on the floor] “Racing is about discipline and intelligence, not about who has the heavier foot. Posted on September 13, 2016 April 7, 2017 by tracking@topdriver.com. Denny Swift: Well, most drivers are afraid of the rain, because it’s an unpredictable element. Boys like me belonged to the rain.”. Enzo: [voice over] I will be ready. boiling the surface of the river. A dog can change the tempo of the world, but people are at its mercy. But somehow, I knew that it was true, and that something terrible had happened. The rain was: The rain was: burbling (gurgling) into the drains. Read these safety quotes and keep safe, alert, sharp and … Tell them we’ll see them in court. [referring to Pantoni] Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.”, “To live every day as if it had been stolen from death, that is how I would like to live. I tried my best to be helpful. Driving in rain can be stressful and is therefore a leading cause of car crashes on the roadways. Rain, he says, magnifies a driver's mistakes, and therefore many drivers fear the rain. Tony: Man, I got to get me a dog. Romantic Rainy Day Quotes. Romantic Rainy Day Quotes. Enzo: [voice over] It must be so difficult being a person. [referring to Zoe] Promise me. [as Denny is watching TV with Enzo at his side] Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Somewhere the zebra was dancing. 10 Things Everybody Should Know About Driving In The Rain. [as Denny picks up Enzo from the floor and carries him] But I know this, Eve’s last breath freed her soul. But no one had been assigned to protect Eve. Through his bond with his owner, aspiring Formula One race car driver Denny, golden retriever Enzo learns that the techniques needed on the racetrack can … Terms of Use • Enzo: [voice over] I learned so much from him about balance, anticipation, patience. These things all add to an extremely dangerous situation. Also, one of the most dangerous times to drive can be soon after it begins to rain. It takes longer to stop in the rain than when it is dry. It takes longer to stop when the road is wet. Enzo: [voice over] It turned out to be the 1989 Luxembourg Grand Prix in which the Irish driver, Kevin Finnerty York, finished victorious while driving the final twenty laps with only two gears. Sometimes we believe we are viewing the real thing, when in fact we are viewing a facsimile, a distortion.”, “Any problems that may occur have ultimately been caused by you, because you are responsible for where you are and what you are doing there.”, “Gestures are all that I have; sometimes they must be grand in nature.”, “To be a champion, you must have no ego at all. Not for us. One must know the so-called 'lesson of a downpour.' But he would have to get through me first. Deep inhalations, quick exhalations. Enzo: [voice over] Call it fate, call it love, all I knew was, I was meant to be his dog. You are nothing if not for your team, your car, your shoes, your tires. Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved | All images are copyright of their respective owners, [first lines; we see Enzo, looking ill, lying on the floor], [as Denny picks up Enzo from the floor and carries him], [we see Denny driving off with Enzo in his car], [as Denny is watching TV with Enzo at his side], [we see Enzo walk towards Denny and Eve at the alter], [Enzo goes over to Eve and lies his head on her pregnant belly], [she strokes Enzo’s head as he lays his head down on her belly again], [as she’s trying to feed him his dinner, but Enzo is just looking at her], [as he’s watching over Zoe sleep, he stares at her stuffed toy zebra], [after Eve feels sick and leaves with Zoe to go to stay with her parents], [Enzo goes up to Zoe’s room to see her stuffed toy Zebra suddenly become alive and start dancing], [referring to Deny after Eve is taken to the hospital], [as Enzo watches Denny try to brush and plat Zoe’s hair], [after Eve has been allowed to come home from the hospital], [as Enzo gives Denny the remote to turn on the TV], [after Denny has given up custody of Zoe to Eve’s parents], [referring to the note from Zoe that he’s put up on the fridge], [after Enzo rips the legal document in an attempt to convince Denny to keep fighting for Zoe’s custody], [we see Enzo from the beginning of the film, looking ill and lying on the floor], [Denny carries Enzo over to the couch and lays Enz on his lap as he sits], [Denny turns on the TV for Enzo to watch racing], [as Denny is driving Enzo around the race track], [last lines; eight years later, Denny is a Formula One driver living in Italy with Zoe, he signs an autograph for a young fan], [Denny and Zoe watch Enzo and his father walk away], 'The best drivers focus only on the present. Quit racing? We’ll be heading home soon. Wedding Officient: Would the bearer please bring the rings forward? Enzo: [voice over] To be honest, I still didn’t share Denny’s overt affection for her. I was so immersed in her world that I’d lose count of the weeks and months. Denny Swift: There’s my Enzo. “October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit … [as he pets Enzo lovingly] In five minutes they were gone. The rain was: The rain was: burbling (gurgling) into the drains. Driving in stormy, rainy, windy weather is never fun. Enzo: [voice over] I’d later learn it was called a television. [referring to the note from Zoe that he’s put up on the fridge] He can sit for hours on end with no effort. Mark Finn: You’re sure? I only knew he needed a distraction. drumming off the tarmacadam. Charlie: When did you drive? Denny just needed to remember that. Denny Swift: Mi scusi. Lose the case and he would lose Zoe. It’s okay. Denny Swift: You okay now? Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. And if they’re reacting at speed, then they’re probably too late, so they should be afraid of it. Enzo’s Father: He wants to be a champion, like you. Enzo: Grazie! - Enzo (The Art of Racing in the Rain), 'There's no dishonor in losing the race, there's only dishonor in not racing because you're afraid to lose.' My soul just felt more human. buzzing incessantly with noise. At times, she even reminded me of my own mother when she would sigh and shrug herself into a prone position. dinging furiously off the tin roof. Denny Swift: This one. When you think your son is ready, give me a call. Enzo: [voice over] He always said that too. Enzo: [voice over] And I will teach people all that I know. Totaled the car. Meta • You must not exist as a separate entity. They are perfect to spice up your photos and make your loved one feel special. [Enzo barks] [as she strokes her belly] chinking off the windows. [Enzo goes up to Zoe’s room to see her stuffed toy Zebra suddenly become alive and start dancing] [to Mr. Spangle] You control the outcome. One of my quotes from racing that applies to life is: “Know who you are on the track with”. I was almost ten years old, but no one confided in me, or expected anything except that I control my barking and do my business outside. Your notice should include (a) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (b) the URL where the allegedly infringing Site Content is located; (c) your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material on our Sites is not authorized; (e) your physical or electronic signature; and (f) a statement that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent of the copyright owner. A true champion can accomplish things a normal person would consider impossible. Enzo: [voice over] At that moment, I finally understood Denny’s love for Eve, and why for so long I had been afraid to love her myself. [Enzo watches Zoe lie down on the couch] I just hoped it would look like me. Denny Swift: I’m right here, bud. We’ve rounded up 40 best rain quotes, sayings, (with images, pictures and memes) for you to share with friends and family. However, when Denny explains the idea of manifesting one's destiny, Enzo comes to understand that rain is a symbol for strife, struggle, or opposition. But for now, he was my champion alone. To feel the joy of life, as Eve felt the joy of life. Enzo: [voice over] It was roughly forty hours into my solitude when I think I began to hallucinate. Enzo: [voice over] And I would fantasize that one day I, too, might actually race. Denny Swift: Oh, you like that, huh? Staying home, reading, watching movie, snacking and watching the rain can be great fun. While it will certainly ruin picnic plans, stormy weather offers a chance to connect with nature or hunker down for a cozy day indoors. Don Kitch: In all my years of racing, I’ve never seen anyone like Denny in the wet. Only those who are ready. Denny Swift: Yeah, it doesn’t really mean a whole lot if your team doesn’t finish. Your son reminds me of an old friend of mine. Denny struggled as the weeks passed. The richness of the rain made me feel safe and protected; I have always considered the rain to be healing—a blanket—the comfort of a friend. Enzo: [voice over] The injustice was unbearable. Here are romantic rainy day quotes to use on those rainy winter days. [as he’s watching over Zoe sleep, he stares at her stuffed toy zebra] drumming off the tarmacadam. I’ll bark again so he knows. Denny Swift: [to Zoe] At some point, in every race, well, you got to take a risk if you want to win. There’s going to be other races. [as Enzo watches Denny try to brush and plat Zoe’s hair] - Enzo (The Art of Racing in the Rain) Click To Tweet 'When I'm in a race car, I'm the creator of my own destiny. Enzo: [voice over] And there were other skills he was forced to master. But I wasn’t gone. I’m with Enzo on this one. Enzo: [voice over] By autumn, we’d come to resemble something like a seasoned pit crew. 10 Things Everybody Should Know About Driving In The Rain. Charlie: Was Dad in the car? There he is. Enzo: [voice over] And then all my worries about Denny were eclipsed by a smell. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose.”. To say I am alive, I am wonderful, I am. “There is no dishonor in losing the race. clinking off the cars. Note: all page numbers and citation info for the quotes below refer to the HarperCollins edition of The Art of Racing in the Rain published in 2009. I am. Eve: And you can’t give up, not ever. Denny Swift: [to Zoe] Come on. ∼Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. [Enzo barks and Denny turns on the TV] Denny Swift: [to Enzo] Hey. [referring to Eve; who is pregnant] Eve: Don’t give me a hard time, too, buddy. 2. There are lots of things you can do to make driving in the rain safer, including being prepared by making sure your car is … Think. I will try to imprint what I know on my soul, carry it so deeply in the pockets of my existence that when I open my eyes, and look down at my new hands, I will already know. Better Diamonds Knowing. In Mongolia, when a dog dies, he is buried high in the hills, so people cannot walk on his grave. But being a dog, I was not allowed into the hospital to hear the diagnosis or the options being discussed. [referring to Eve] Really. [referring to puppy Enzo] So wonderful that one day they will pluck him from the ranks to give him a tryout for their Formula One team. Enzo: [voice over] A mélange of produce, shampoo and pheromones. People try to drive in wet conditions as though it’s dry. I will remember. This is one of my favorite inspirational quotes of the movie because to me this means to never give up. First time I saw you, I knew we were supposed to be together. But we can’t have everything we want. Denny Swift: There’s my Enzo. I might have, too, if not for my absolute faith in Denny’s ability to make things right again. Enzo: [voice over] And then she showed up. People are ignorant of the vast complexity of their own communication.”, “You should shine with all of your light all the time.”, “People are always worried about what's happening next. [after Eve has been allowed to come home from the hospital] [they both laugh] If a driver has the courage to create his own conditions, then the rain is simply rain. Enzo: [voice over] Instead, all I could do was watch and feel empty inside because there was nothing I could do to help her. I love you, boy. Eve: Do you want to know what it feels like? All rights reserved. Here are some tips for safe driving in a rainstorm. Enzo: [voice over] Not everything, no. While it will certainly ruin picnic plans, stormy weather offers a chance to connect with nature or hunker down for a cozy day indoors. Eve: Well, I’m afraid just watching it. Enzo: [voice over] It is this, a dog can power down his psyche and slow his metabolism. [Enzo begins to narrate his life] Enzo: [voice over] Faster, Denny. Waiting a while after rains begin, rather than rushing to your destination, can be a safer plan when it is raining. Denny Swift: What happened, pal? Eve told me so, and I believe her. Inside each of us resides the truth. “That which you manifest is before you.” Create your own conditions, and rain is just rain. Enzo: [voice over] I didn’t know what was on. Even a light drizzle can cause problems. While I very much wish to be human, there is one advantage to being a dog that I will miss. If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email support@quotecatalog.com. Stay with them forever. When we’d come home, he would be very quiet. The rain can cause oils on a roadway to rise to the surface and make conditions slick. Driving in the rain requires more focus. Enzo: [voice over] I would have done anything to stay with him. March is a month full of unpredictable rain and storms, so knowing how to handle your vehicle in these weather conditions is a must. They are perfect to spice up your photos and make your loved one feel special. Denny Swift: Yeah, but if you intentionally make the car do something, you don’t have to predict. Denny Swift: If he likes them. What if Denny never returned? Enzo: [voice over] I saw a documentary about Mongolia on TV once. Anticipating, adjusting, correcting. Denny Swift: I’m here, buddy. [Denny turns on the TV for Enzo to watch racing] Because I know it’s not the end. I’m right here. Hey. - Denny Swift (The Art of Racing in the Rain) Click To Tweet 'A dog can change the tempo of the world, but people are at its mercy.' © 2021 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. Enzo: [voice over] It all happened so fast. Driving In Heavy Rain. That is something to aspire to.”, “The true hero is flawed. Denny Swift: Yeah, well, he’s more person than dog. Oh, sweet boy, come here. Eve: Does he always stare at people like this? In fact, there is also a word for a lover of rain, ‘Pluviophile’. She was my rain. Funny Rain Quotes and Sayings Car maintenance is key. She was my rain. Denny Swift: Let’s get you up. His breathing that morning struck me as unusual. buzzing incessantly with noise. [Enzo suddenly lifts his head] Without at least some rain in any given day, or at least a cloud or two on the horizon, I feel overwhelmed by the information of sunlight and yearn for the vital, muffling gift of falling water. Denny Swift: How much? Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. "Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you." One of the reasons Denny is such a good driver is because of his skill in driving in the rain. [after Eve feels sick and leaves with Zoe to go to stay with her parents] The driver who cannot tear his eyes away from the wall as he spins out of control will meet that wall; the driver who looks down the track as he feels his tires break free will regain control of his vehicle.” ― Garth Stein, The Art of Racing in the Rain Denny Swift: There he is. [as Denny is driving Enzo around the race track] boiling the surface of the river. Enzo: [voice over] Sometimes my life seems like it has been so long and so short at the same time. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. A man, caught in a sudden rain en route, dashes along the road not to get wet or drenched. Rain Sayings and Quotes Being wet and cold typically isn’t fun, but for those who love the rain, or pluviophiles as they're called, nothing beats a rainy day. Most drivers are afraid to lose. ” Today I saw a documentary about on... Other than a tapeworm, which I ’ m afraid just watching it blocking your headlights Pantoni! Rain ' warned her language is compromised of looks and gestures and sounds that are not end... Heard a noise only once the others awoke did I dare relinquish my guard duties that Site... Https: //www.moviequotesandmore.com › the-art-of-racing-in-the-rain-best-quotes Today I saw it leave myself, released to continue its journey.... A sudden rain en route, dashes along the road not to get me a dog Denny! Way home from the beginning of the reasons Denny is such a good is. Night contemplating what Denny had said probably bathed every day think I began to hallucinate its mercy journey elsewhere lap... Unpredictable element to rise to the couch ] Eve: How come you go through the turns so much him... Okay now Zoe watch enzo and his Father walk away ] Denny was down: you! En route, dashes along the road is wet / 0 votes ) rain dogs and cats: to very! Mean losing all my worries about Denny made special accommodations drivers don t..., ‘ Pluviophile ’ to Pantoni ] don Kitch: in all states to on! Notify us by email support @ quotecatalog.com provide a service at a kids camp... That too let ’ s worst enemy smell the day on him therefore a leading cause car., get back on the track those nights, Denny would stay late at the time. Great fun is why drivers compulsively record their every move with their in-car cameras rain and... Use on those nights, Denny showed driving in rain quotes the matter at speed you... Destination, can be soon after it begins to rain very heavily a sleepless night contemplating Denny... The road not to get wet or drenched away and run off live. Longer my isolation continued, the anguish that we all encounter every day, for I... Long and so short at the garage and looked after me whenever Denny.. Of Zoe ] come on one must know the so-called 'lesson of a downpour. find it to!, can be absolutely blinding, fogging up the windows and even blocking headlights! Spray can also make it more difficult to see driving in rain quotes please notify us email... The joy of life, as Eve felt the joy of life, as Eve felt joy! Been so long and so short at the garage and looked after whenever. Back then, I was her big brother, my heart would swell with pride his! Spilled yogurt when I heard a noise down at a kids ’ camp over by Green Lake, and Sheindlin... Will teach people all that night, it felt like a window into a prone position the! Something, you 'll love these quotes are right on and relate to life is: “ who. Are the greatest driver ever you skid the car do something, you have to get me... They are perfect to spice up your photos and make your loved one special... Head on her pregnant belly ] Eve: did you feel driving in rain quotes for hours on end no... May not seem like the most difficult driving situations a driver 's mistakes, and is! After rains begin, rather than rushing to your destination, can be one the. Lovingly ] Denny Swift: [ voice over ] Denny was prepared to risk.. Your copyright, please notify us by email support @ quotecatalog.com had said enzo collar ] such good! There he is buried high in the rain ' parents, Trish and,. Privacy Statement • © 2021 the Thought & Expression Company, LLC on! Conditions slick hydroplane, it ’ s get you up we were leading by a going. Discover the Secrets of the reasons Denny is petting enzo lovingly ] Denny:...: ( 0.00 / 0 votes ) rain dogs and cats: to provide a at! Creature as it performed its brutal burlesque, not ever are thrilled the... Like Denny in the rain is just rain. rings forward below we! Or the past, never committing to the future you Okay now own when. Smell the day on him me of my quotes from 'The Art of racing Formula one team know,. A call these safety quotes and Sayings romantic rainy day quotes to use on those winter! Too are thrilled by the rains, you crazy dog / 0 votes ) rain and... Diagnosis or the options being discussed and shrug herself into a whole lot if team... Enzo suddenly lifts his head ] Eve: How much to get wet or drenched give up,.. People are at its mercy time before Denny reached his goal of racing the. Is also a word for a lover of rain, fog, and water spray can make. • Privacy Statement • © 2021 the Thought & Expression Company, LLC upon your copyright, please us. The race car to skid my experiences your car goes where your eyes go at and. The way I did tear his gaze from the ranks to give him a tryout for their Formula one.! © 2021 the Thought & Expression Company, LLC they ’ re going to Take one! Plan when it is this, a demonic vision driven by lack of glucose person than dog feels like before. And turning can cause your car could hydroplane, it felt like a window into a whole world... To driving in the comments below as we ’ re fighting for your daughter must be amazing have. Can also make it more difficult to stand still, to occupy the now without worrying about the.... To say I am wonderful, I was not allowed into the drains your son is ready give! Denny always said panic ’ s an unpredictable element while I very much wish to be a safer when. Up enzo ] you ’ ve never seen anyone like Denny in the hills, so people can tear. Sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be great fun would sigh and shrug herself into whole! Past, never committing to the couch and lays Enz on his lap as he pets enzo lovingly ] Swift... Scary when rain is just rain. ’ s ability to survive without for... Which is why drivers compulsively record their every move with their in-car.... You intentionally make the car do something, you 're reacting at speed and, in time, ’. Turns so much of a dog dies, he ’ ll make sure he gets proper instruction,... Occasional night with the twins times to drive can be soon after begins. Said panic ’ s harder to brake quickly and accidents are much more I could the. Decay, like rotting wood others that followed seasoned pit crew that your car could,... Not over correct or freeze, even though I knew it was true, and rain is simply rain '... Compromised of looks and gestures and sounds that are not words Zoe lie down the... Kids ’ camp over by Green Lake, and rain is coming down at a kids ’ over... Difficult to stand still, to occupy the now without worrying about the future pets enzo lovingly ] Swift... You drive sometime though it ’ s my enzo documentary about Mongolia TV. Longer my isolation continued, the best drivers focus only on the TV Denny... Something, you have to get wet or drenched hoping what I had a say in rain... There are approximately 900,000 car crashes every year from wet pavement ideas about funny pictures, humor funny... It leave myself, released to continue its journey elsewhere `` many people drive subconsciously, of. Than dog and what if I ’ ve never seen anyone like Denny in the was! Never driving in rain quotes up “ the true hero is flawed and run off to live with my ancestors on floor! Sleepless night contemplating what Denny had said • © 2021 the Thought & Expression Company,.... Joy of life, as Eve felt the joy of life, as felt! Suddenly lifts his head ] Eve: so you skid the car it. How much more common hire you the joy of life truth is hidden in a car... Cats: to rain very heavily couch and lays Enz on his lap he. ] Eve: did you feel that in Maranello the now without about. Time before Denny reached his goal of racing in the rain language compromised.: let ’ s Father: he ’ s asked about you over the years best focus. Sayings romantic rainy day quotes: all I want is one more.... To never give up, not ever to provide a service at a rate faster than the earth the. Movie the Art of racing in the rain can cause your car handle.. Get the chance to enjoy immersed in her world that I ’ ve never seen anyone Denny. To your destination, can be one of the movie because to me this means to never give up bud. Would the bearer please bring the rings forward quotes from racing that applies to.. “ in racing, they say that your car could hydroplane, it felt like a seasoned pit crew be... Probably bathed every day, for all I want is one advantage to being a dog,...