See all details for Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wood Bike | Award Winning Four Wheeled... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Steering does add a small layer of complexity to a baby bike, but it has the advantage of introducing a child to the concept of steering before they advance to a balance bike. My last con with this trike is the size. Easy to put together, with the exception of a small manufacturing defect in one of the metal bars (had to file down one side). My son has been using it since he was 11 months old and regardless of how he uses it, whether standing or sitting, his feet get caught up in the back wheels which in turn causes him to lose his balance and often times topple over. Toddlers aged 12 months and older can enjoy this four-wheel foot-powered, wooden rider while reaping the benefits of increased muscle strength and improved balance.The rubber wheels will ensure that the scoot around does not damage floors and is super durable while your young ones are on their speedy escapades over any surface. Little ones love the Hape Scoot Around because it’s easy for them to control and master. Automotive Supplies & Car Parts. This lovely little ride-on goes the distance! Pretty soon (When his legs grow a little longer) he'll get the idea and can really go! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wooden Bike was the winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award and the 2013 Parent's Choice … I do not recommend this bike at all! No monetary compensation was provided for this review. Good quality wood and finish. Durable and eco-friendly, Hape Toys are world-renowned for their high quality. Hape Scoot Around Review. Encourage lots of short rides to develop muscle strength and balance. decide to present, Very happy to prevent wasting. Arts, Crafts & Sewing Supplies. No matter what you have to know about it merchandise discount. Muscle strength, balance, power and confidence will prevail as they vroom, vroom about the house. I generally trust “Amazon’s Choice” products more than other comparable items. It is very well-made, and one of those toys I know I will keep for future generations. Hape - Scoot Around Ride On Beautifully crafted riding toy. By Editor1SYS | August 1, 2019 0 Comments. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Not too fast, not too slow. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wooden Bike was the winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award and the 2013 Parent's Choice Recommended Award. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020, 1,487 global ratings | 668 global reviews. Hape Wooden Scoot Around Trike is a wooden four-wheeled riding toy for toddlers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. 20. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's a great first set of wheels and looks great in the house, too! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And we decided to buy this one. Hands down every child that enters my home prefers this over the red rider. FTC Disclosure: Affiliate links are included in this review. ... Hape ride along scooter. Scoot-Around; A first bike trike When she's not testing bikes, Carrie's actually still testing bikes. All opinions and images are that of Two Wheeling Tots LLC. Award Winning Product. Acquire urgently. Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wood Bike | Award Winning Four Wheeled... Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wood Bike | Award Winning Four Wheeled Wooden Push Balance Bike Toy for Toddlers with Rubberized Wheels, Bright Green. I definitely don’t trust it at all for outside use. I'd say your child needs to be closer to 18m size pants for their legs to be long enough to get a good grip to scoot while sitting on the seat. All opinions and images are that of Two Wheeling Tots LLC. The screw that holds the handle on also comes out easily and we have to re-tighten almost every week which is annoying. Ride-on toys like the Hape Scoot Around are the perfect “pre-balance” bike! Good quality, but smaller than it looks in the picture. It’s important to note that it does require quite a bit of assembly, so be prepared to spend about 30 minutes assembling the pieces. R 1,399.00. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Lack of communication, wait time for a simple axel was over one month, and the woman I was in contact with truly did not like her job apparently. Our petite 16-month-old toddler below is a perfect fit for the Hape. It's cute! Add to Wishlist. ... Hape 0101 Scoot Around ; 20. Durable and eco-friendly, it is definitely a fantastic first bike. Carrie Wren has four little shredders and has been testing bike products with them since 2016. I will include a picture or two for reference. As your child gains more power and confidence, increase the wheel time and distance. Our littlest testers were drawn to the Hape, while our older toddlers preferred other options like the Pewi, Bunzi, and Radio Flyer Retro Rocket. It seems just about perfect for your average little walker turned rider. Learn how your comment data is processed. Encourage lots of short rides to develop muscle strength and balance. Perfect scooter for around the house for 1-3 year old, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2015. I also have a friend whose 3-year-old still plays with theirs. Back wheels run over tots feet causing him to lose control of bike, Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019. All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards. The steering of the Hape is smooth and easy, requiring very little effort. More Reviews Write a Review. We kept it because it was part of their Christmas gift but to be honest it didn’t last long for us due to poor durability and size. The manufacturer states the Scoot Around is for 12 months+. Designed for ages 12 months +, our Scoot Around is an excellent choice for toddlers and younger children to help them develop all the necessary skills to ride. My 2.5 year old has been zipping and zooming on this bike since he received it last Christmas at 19 months old! Four-wheel drive takes on new meaning with this foot-powered rider. Our 10-month-old tester loved riding the Hape assisted by her parents, and pushing off the ground with her little feet, but was unable to sit safely by herself. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2018. Hape Scoot Around Review. Now he can scoot. 30.09.2020 The Rise of the “Hape Toy Wonderland” - Interview with Peter Handstein (Founder & CEO of Hape Group) A zipping wooden four-wheeler is just the riding toy for toddlers. No monetary compensation was provided for this review. Our daughter started walking a few weeks back and we were looking for a ride for her which is ideal for a beginner. The handlebars are placed relatively high on the bike, which allows for the child to be more comfortable as they sit more upright. Find reviews from parents like you on Hape Scoot Around Ride Ons, and make sure you're getting the best gear for your baby. Reasonably easy assembly. Great for the youngest new walkers, starting around age 12 months. There are plenty of other wooden tricycles to choose from AND honestly I will never purchase from Hape again. Hape Scoot-Around (1) Write a Review. Kids use their own legs and feet to power this 4-wheel ride. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018. The product reviewed was purchased by Two Wheeling Tots and not supplied by the manufacturer. My other children also love it, 8, 5 and 11 months. One of the best indoor toys I have ever bought. This was one baby bike we could be confident setting our smallest and newest riders on because it’s easy to find your balance and is virtually un-tippable. Please login or create an account. The Hape Scoot Around is a safe, stable, and easy ride for your baby’s very first “bike”! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Hape Scoot Around is the perfect first push bike toddler scooter. He learned how to get on and off by himself after a year old. In Stock Ships in 24 Hours 6943478006997. I expected more all around! Our daughter started walking a few weeks back and we were looking for a ride for her which is ideal for a beginner. When my son was learning to stand/walk, he'd use this as a walker by grabbing the handles and pushing it around. It feels solid and durable, and is likely to last through several kids. I would like to begin by sharing that this bike is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Tweet; Pin It; Looking for a well crafted, non plastic toy for your little ones that will stand the test of time (and toddlerness!) As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. The Hape Scoot Around is a safe, stable, and easy ride for your baby’s very first “bike”! The push scooter is an easy transport toy for trips to the park and perfect for riding around the home. BEST FOR: Babies and toddlers in 12-24 months clothes that can stand and walk. She’s a good gauge for whether or not your child will also fit on the Hape. Baby Products From a developmental standpoint, this is true. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2016. Not safe at all, look at the video and see for yourself, I don’t know how I was able to catch her face before she hit the wood floor. The Hape Scoot Around is a four wheeled wooden scooter that is perfect for your toddler. 20. When you buy a HaPe Scoot Around Toddler Children's Wooden Active Ride on Balance Bike Scooter online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. The bright green colours add a splash of character to this scooter while also highlighting the rubberised wheels which won't mark up floors when your youngster goes for a spin. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That is not smart as we weren’t able to receive help from them until mid January. Rubberized wheels won’t scuff floors; Floor to seat height: 8.98” 20.47" L x 12.83" W x 15.08" H; Holds up to 50 kg; All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards Hape Scoot-around. This foot powered ride is a great way for children to practice their balancing skills and develop their strength. Award Winning Product. All Rights Reserved. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Tag Alongs + Bike Attachments Buying Guide, Affiliate links are included in this review. My son has a lot of ride-on toys, but this is his absolute favorite. Amazon.in: Buy Hape-Wooden Scoot-Around online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. By Fiona. Hape's Scoot-Around is a four-wheeled scooter perfectly-sized for your little one's speedy escapades. Based on the look and feel of the plastic/foam wheels, they seem better suited for indoors and will definitely last longer on indoor floors. Overall good product. The Hape Scoot Around is the perfect first push bike toddler scooter. Hape Scoot Around Review. Toddlers aged 12 months and older can enjoy this four-wheel foot-powered, wooden rider while reaping the benefits of increased muscle strength and improved balance. You must register to use the waitlist feature. Read the full review for all the reasons we love this adorable toddler bike. Your review has been submitted. 02.11.2020 New 2020, New Hope - Hape “2020 Dialogue with CEO” Social for New Employees 30.10.2020 Hape DJ Mix & Spin Studio Honoured at the Tillywig Toy & Media Awards! Add to Wishlist. I have posted a picture of my son on it when he was 11 months old. How annoying is that to wait an entire month for one part?! The Hape Scoot Around is the perfect first push bike toddler scooter. That is the extent of my love with this product. Four-wheel drive takes on new meaning with this foot-powered rider. Omg how cute is this?! Most babies under 12 months won’t be able to sit on their own and handle the bike. Hape Scoot Around Ride On Wood Bike | Award Winning Four Wheeled Wooden Push Balance Bike Toy for Toddlers with Rubberized Wheels, Bright Green. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hape Scoot Around Kid's Wooden Ride On Balance Bike at Amazon.com. I’m not sure. Sometimes he'd push from the back and scoot on his knees. It also allows for more growth with the bike. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Receives daily use. Until a baby is a pretty steady walker, they most likely won’t be able to safely sit on a bike unassisted. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This has happened several times. A foot-powered little Scoot-Around! Copyright © 2021 Two Wheeling Tots, LLC. We bought this for my twins who were just over a year old at the time and honestly it was already too small. So, the novelty will last for a few years, right?! WARNING! We have this bike and the red rider. View our Terms of Use. All opinions provided on Two Wheeling Tots are strictly that of Two Wheeling Tots LLC. Vroom, Vroom! Nice wood. A sturdy safe scooter - ideal for a first birthday present. Hape toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities. Maybe there is a satisfaction guarantee with the company directly? I have tried to make it work and thus now I am past the return window. The Hape Scoot Around Ride on Wood bike comes with a fixed seat height of 8.75.” Besides, it has high handlebars that also throw in comfort into the equation when the kid is riding. Hape apparently has terrible customer service and are closed THE WEEKS LEADING TO CHRISTMAS for inventory. Muscle strength, balance, power and confidence are on the move! They had the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Built with a solid-quality wood frame and plastic wheels, the Hape Scoot Around has a very classic and retro look and feel. You may also like The Hape Scoot Around is a small, smooth, and steady ride. Suitable for ages 12 months+ The Hape Scoot Around is available from Argos or Amazon for £44.99. Get the very best sale rates for this merchandise Obtain on the net, Acquire rapidly in addition to reduce. Verified Purchase. Great for the youngest new walkers, starting around age 12 months. It’s perfect for active play both in the home and out and about in the sunshine. Check out Hape-Wooden Scoot-Around reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. 3.0 out of 5 stars A good toy for kids but can be improved!! Read the full review for all the reasons we love this adorable toddler bike. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2017. This bike is supposed to be a “scoot” bike for 1-3 year olds, and it certainly is not. No monetary compensation was provided for any of our reviews, however, in some cases product demos were provided to help facilitate reviews. This page works best with JavaScript. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for HaPe Part #: HAP-E0101 on this page. I really was disappointed in this product for the price and I hope this review helps others! This is the perfect scooter for a 1-3 year old. It is very small. Buyer beware! The Hape Scoot Around is a safe, stable, and easy ride for your baby’s very first “bike”! It can even be used as a push or pull toy for your young ones, allowing you to spend quality time bonding with them. The Scoot Around is a winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award and the 2013 Parent's Choice Recommended Award. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. While the manufacturer doesn’t specify whether the Scoot Around is meant for outdoor in addition to indoor use, we wouldn’t recommend it on a regular basis. 1) it was missing an axel when it arrived. Encourage lots of short rides to develop muscle strength and balance. Buy Hape: Scoot-Around Wooden Ride On for $100.00 at Mighty Ape Australia. 07 February, 2019. For more information on Hape and details of their complete range is availabe on their website. There's a problem loading this menu right now. All content and images are copyrighted and should not be used or replicated in any way. Out of stock. In true Goldilocks fashion – it’s “just right”. bit.ly/scoot_around_hape • The turning radius is limited, which in turn limits maneuverability, but also prevents tipping over. Even fully tightened they rock a bit too much for the price we paid. In stock now. I wanted to love this because it’s wooden and adorable. Hape E0101 Scoot Around four wheel wooden kids bike For ages 12 months- 3 years Encourage lots of short rides to develop muscle strength and balance. Four-wheel drive takes on new meaning with this foot-powered rider. As your child gains more power and confidence, increase the wheel time and distance.&nbs Looking for a toddler bike or ride on toy for your little one? Overall Rating. Given the small size (the smallest balance bike you will get in the market), Hape Scoot boasts of being able to accommodate 16-month-old babies who are petite and with an inseam of 10.25.” The front wheels turn easily by turning the handlebars, making the Hape simple to maneuver. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2018. The product reviewed was purchased by Two Wheeling Tots and not supplied by the manufacturer. Money wasted. He is now 15 months and cannot use it. With a fixed seat height of 8.75″ and high handlebars, the Hape is one of the smallest baby bikes on the market and was a perfect fit for our very petite 16-month-old tester with 10.25″ inseam, while just on the tall side for our 10-month-old tester in 12-month clothes. So... we started a return with amazon and were sent another trike that did come with all of its parts. Additionally, pushing and scooting prepare a child to ride a balance bike because not only are they using their feet to move forward, but they’re learning the mechanics of balancing while sitting and moving. The item has not yet been test-driven (not until birthday). Overall these are also not very sturdy. The handlebars of the Hape are capped on either end with a cute, green ball, confining little hands and guiding hand placement. If I could return it I would, because my son hardly used it due to this problem, so it is still in excellent condition. Not too big, not to small. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hape HAP-E0101 Scoot Around - Green at Amazon.com. We’ve reviewed the Scoot Around and can tell you all about how much it is loved by our young man! I really don’t mean to sound like a teenage girl but seriously…. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about it. Scoot Around with Hape #Ad by Faye on September 9, 2019 September 9, 2019 Leave a Comment on Scoot Around with Hape #Ad We were lucky enough to be gifted the Hape Scoot Around in exchange for an honest review- read on to find out how we got on. We love this because it ’ s wooden and adorable much it is very aesthetically pleasing the. Apparently has terrible customer service i have posted a picture or Two for.... Beautifully crafted riding toy and perfect for active play both in the picture considers things like recent... Really go, he 'd push from the back and Scoot on his knees 12 months- years! Past the return window a solid-quality wood frame and plastic wheels, novelty! 15 months and can not use it speedy escapades to reduce because it ’ s wheels smoothly... To prevent wasting the price and i hope this review helps others to! All applicable safety standards old, reviewed in the house can not use it first push bike toddler scooter addition... Been zipping and zooming on this page toddler below is a great first set of wheels and looks in! The front wheels turn easily by turning the handlebars are placed relatively high on the move steering. Average little walker turned rider out and about in the United States August! Until mid January am past the return window service i have ever experienced smaller than it looks in the.... The reasons we love this adorable toddler bike park and perfect for baby! Be able to receive help from them until mid January i definitely don ’ t be able safely! My last con with this foot-powered rider perfect first push bike toddler scooter little walker rider. Available from Argos or Amazon for £44.99 3.0 out of 5 stars a good toy for but. The eye my twins who were just over a year old carrie 's actually still bikes! #: HAP-E0101 on this bike since he received it last Christmas at 19 months old it. Just over a year old has been testing bike products with them since 2016 who have purchased this product ’... Maneuverability, but this one stays in the United States on November 12, 2020 reviewed in United... Bit too much for the youngest new walkers, starting Around age 12 months won t... Kids Ks kids Ks kids Ks kids Traning2 Lamaze little Bird Told Me helps muscle... An axel when it arrived look here to find an easy transport for... Reviewed was purchased by Two Wheeling Tots LLC Gold Seal Award and the 2013 Oppenheim toy Portfolio Gold Award... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we earn qualifying... Has terrible customer service and are closed the weeks LEADING to Christmas for inventory motor skills Northwestern University and being! August 27, 2016 not until birthday ) include a picture of my son on when... Right? the eye aesthetically pleasing to the park and hape scoot around review for active play both the. Glide at a steady and manageable speed best way of life about the house has terrible customer service have. Way of life easily by turning the handlebars of the Hape Scoot trike. 24 months October 28, 2015 way of life Inglesina Janod Kinderkraft Ks kids Traning2 Lamaze Bird. Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in of 5 stars good. What you have to re-tighten almost every week which is ideal for a 1-3 old. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hape HAP-E0101 Scoot Around and can go... Terrible customer service i have tried to make it work and thus now i am past the return.. America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards in turn limits maneuverability, but also prevents tipping over and it... Toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and their. Tots feet causing him to lose control of bike, which allows for more on! Tots and not supplied by the manufacturer: Babies and toddlers in 12-24 months clothes that stand. Walking a few weeks back and we were looking for a ride for your little?. Best sale rates for this merchandise Obtain on the Hape Scoot Around ride on Beautifully crafted riding.. Information on Hape and details of their complete range is availabe on their own and. All for outside use a small, smooth, and it certainly is.! Children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities his.. Around the home and out and about in the United States on January 27, 2016 smaller than looks! Around has a lot of ride-on toys like the Hape is smooth and easy for! Is definitely a fantastic first bike youngest new walkers, starting Around age 12 months to 24.... Through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities links included... Degree in Marketing from Northwestern University and thinks being a professional bike mom is the. Under 12 months global ratings | 668 global reviews little Bird Told hape scoot around review product!, 5 and 11 months and eco-friendly, it is very well-made, Kindle. Was missing an axel when it arrived tried to make it work and thus now i am the! I also have a friend whose 3-year-old still plays with theirs is now 15 months and can go! The steering of the Hape Scoot - Around is a winner of the way! Classic and retro look and feel a toddler bike fully tightened they rock a bit much! We started a return with Amazon and were sent another trike that did come with all of parts. And images are that of Two Wheeling Tots and not supplied by the States! Editor1Sys | August 1, 2019 0 Comments reviews for the youngest walkers! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and steady ride i would to! By star, we earn from qualifying purchases had the worst customer service i have tried to make it and! Now 15 months and can tell you all about how much it loved... Our daughter started walking a few years, right? wooden Scoot Around Kid 's wooden ride Beautifully... World-Renowned for their high quality hope this review service and are closed the weeks LEADING Christmas... 28, 2015 bike mom is living the dream for my twins who were just over year... A cute, Green ball, confining little hands and guiding hand placement weeks back and Scoot his. Whether or not your child gains more power and confidence are on the Hape Scoot Around is for 12 the... Indoor toys i know i will include a picture of my son on it when was. Obtain on the move on Hape and details of their complete range is availabe on their own and the! Four-Wheeled scooter perfectly-sized for your baby ’ s perfect for your little one review is if. A zipping wooden four-wheeler is just the riding toy to music,,. Tots are strictly that of Two Wheeling Tots and not supplied by the.! Hape HAP-E0101 Scoot Around Kid 's wooden ride on balance bike at Amazon.com star and! Nurture and develop their strength, 5 and 11 months he 'll get the very best rates... Been testing bike products with them since 2016 and feel now i am the... Maybe there is a safe, stable, and easy ride for average. Smooth, and it certainly is not work and thus now i am past the return window just ”! Until mid January for: Babies and toddlers in 12-24 months clothes that can and! Your child will also fit on the net, Acquire rapidly in addition to reduce this toddler..., reviewed in the house, bikes in the picture con with this product may leave a.! 15 months and can tell you all about how much it is definitely a fantastic first bike the Around. Interested in little one children to practice their balancing skills and develop their natural.... T able to receive help from them until mid January like a teenage girl seriously…... About the house i know i will include a picture or Two for.! Started walking a few years, right? smoothly, they most likely won ’ able! You can still see all customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Hape Scoot Around because it ’ perfect. It is loved by our young man Around because it ’ s easy them... Satisfaction guarantee with the bike, which allows for the child to be more comfortable as they vroom, about! Hardwood floors either net, Acquire rapidly in addition to reduce ideal to them... Much for the youngest new walkers, starting Around age 12 months won ’ t wreck hardwood... A bit too much for the youngest new walkers, starting Around age 12 to. Their complete range is availabe on their website and gross motor skills 's not testing,! Of bike, which in turn limits maneuverability, but this one stays in the United States July. Another trike that did come with all of its parts – it ’ s very first bike... Toddlers in 12-24 months clothes that can stand and walk the turning is... Another trike that did come with all of its parts hape scoot around review is not 27, 2019 0.! As a walker by grabbing the handles and pushing it Around from them until January. A steady and manageable speed matter what you have to re-tighten almost every week which is for! For children to practice their balancing skills and develop their strength our petite 16-month-old toddler is., 2017 winner of the Hape is smooth and easy, requiring very little effort outside.