An oil leak can be caused by one of four problems. I've been using this product ever since my rear main oil seal on my 1999 subaru forester started leaking. Save on Lucas Oil Products Engine Oil Stop Leak (1 qt.) It keeps old engines alive and new engines new. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! In Stock. Box 202146, Takanini,Auckland 2246, New Zealand. The user can expect less engine noise, higher oil pressure and less oil consumption as the Lucas additives fill the space between the worn parts. My car has an automatic transmission. Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and full synthetic motor oils; Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion 1) Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak Compatible with traditional petroleum motor oils as well as newer semi-synthetic and full synthetic formulas Revitalizes worn seals and gaskets without the … Lucas Oil 10278 is the most expensive, but also the most effective item on our list. The most common cause of an oil leak is due to a degraded engine … $59.99. Free shipping for many products! KEY BENEFITS Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and full synthetic motor oils Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion Reduces engine noise and oil consumption, while raising oil pressure Contains no harmful solvents Select another one or two products to compare. It contains state-of-the-art components to reduce friction and wear and extend engine life. Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion. It Not Only Stops Leaks but Prevents Them as Well by Conditioning and Restoring Gaskets and Seals. Product Features: Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and full synthetic motor oils; Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion There is no use in fixing a problem only to have it occur again. And while there’s no evidence to our knowledge that the better stop-leaks will harm your engine, we reckon they are best as stop-gaps before you get that leak sorted out properly by an expert. You can compare up to three products. Lucas Oil® Engine Oil Stop Leak - 32 oz. Wait until after the break-in period to add it to new engines. Purchased 2 for my diesel van. High-quality engine oil additive blended from the finest base oils, both petroleum and synthetic. The Lucas engine oil works well with vehicles of all kinds and can be used together with synthetic, semi-synthetic and petroleum motor oils. For examples, an engine oil additive can never be able to stop a leak near the front seal, any sort of cork gasket or rear main seal. Learn More About Our Products Today. 10278 at Advance Auto Parts. If the first application doesn’t work for you, try adding another patch, but monitor the situation. "Liquid Intelligence 230 Stop Oil Leak Seal Expander fixed my oil leak within a few days" Mick Meade of St. Marys NSW "PINKY is recognised as Australia's leading Motor Show Announcer and is a HUGE supporter of Liquid Intelligence." Wait until after the break-in period to add it to new engines. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store.   To find a Lucas Oil retailer near you, search by your town and country. Hello, yes, if your car holds 5 quarts you just change oil, add 4 quarts of oil, and 1 quart of the lucase stop leak. Delivery options. Saving oil means you also save more money, and keep the environment in good shape. So a thinner cold oil weight helps it circulate faster and oil pressure to rise faster protecting ur engines internals faster. Some years ago I changed the oil in my jet boat. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! $85.99. Show only. If I am changing my oil and the capacity is 4 quarts does that mean I put in 4 quarts of oil AN… Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! Lucas Oil Products 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak is great for engines and transmissions, gearboxes and differentials using gear oil. Add To Cart . ... Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 API SP Resource Conserving ILSAC GF-6A Engine Oil . Whereas an engine oil product works great to stop a leak in rubber oil pan gasket. Buy Lucas online - Supercheap Auto New Zealand. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! item 1 LUCAS Engine Oil Stop Leak - Stops Leaks and Smoke 946 ml 10278 1 -, item 2 LUCAS Engine Oil Stop Leak - Stops Leaks and Smoke 946 ml 10278 2 -, item 3 LUCAS 10278 ENGINE OIL STOP LEAK THAT WORKS 946ml MADE IN USA 3 -, item 4 LUCAS OIL Engine Stop Leak 946ml 10278 [AU] 4 -, item 5 Lucas Oil - Engine Oil Stop Leak - suits Semi & Fully Synthetic 946ml 5 -, 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. Seems working for my engine. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines. AU $28.00. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! The best stop leak available on the market is one specifically designed to be absorbed into all the seals in the engine. The Lucas Oil Engine Oil carries all the characteristics of a typical Lucas product such as its versatility in use and the ability to prevent corrosion. Engine Stop Leak is suitable for use in motorcycles, passenger cars, 4WD's, light commercial vehicles and stationary engines and has been designed for use in petrol, diesel, LPG and dual fuel engines. AU $31.50Free postage. Add to Cart Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak, 1 Qt at the best online prices at eBay! Fortunately, Lucas Oil 10278 does work on minor leaks and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals for your engine, which is what you should be looking for in every stop leak oil. I use all the lucas products, and they all work excellent. ). Additionally, effective seal swell agents are used to condition hard and shrunken seals and gaskets. Jim Macino uses Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak in 1989 Ford F-150 Wanted to drop you a note on my 1989 Ford F-150 that had a power steering pump that was … Use in new units to stop initial wear and increase fluid life.Lucas Hydraulic Oil Booster & Stop Leak was formulated to renew hydraulic fluid with an additive package that stops seal leaks, boosts pressure, reduces operating temperatures and increases the life of hoses, rams and cylinders. 1) Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak LUCAS 10278 engine oil stop leak (twin pack) designed to stop oil leaks + smoke $ 42.00 inc. GST Sold items. Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and full synthetic motor oils; Renews worn seals with no risk of damage or eventual corrosion KEY BENEFITS. Use Lucas Oil Stabilizer in gear oil to stop leaks, reduce operating temperatures and increase the life of the gear oil. It contains state-of-the-art components to reduce friction and wear and extend engine life. Buy online, pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Worldwide. see all. To stop oil seals from leaking, I have had excellent results from Berryman's Chemtool B-12 ($2.95 at Walmart). Leaking engines are usually older engines; Lucas engine oil stop leak is not only a leak stopper but also an excellent additive for worn engines, reducing engine noise and oil consumption while raising oil pressure. First, What Causes Oil Leaks? You could use it yes and it may stop the leak but no it's not safe for your engine. For example, "Melbourne, Australia". Like Hyper Lube, Lucas Oil Stabilizer is a good choice for older, vintage engines near the end of their life; often with varying mechanical issues. Still need longer time to make sure. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak (32 oz.) Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! Differential Oil Stop Leak – Best Pick . Has reduced oil leaks and just about eliminated exhaust smoke in my little Vitara, worth trying in an older engine. Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak is an all new formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! An additive for hydraulic systems that stops leaks and increases hydraulic pressure. OA05054. On Sale Now. This is an all new hydraulic fluid formulation of Lucas additives and very specific base stocks designed to stop seal leaks in engines! Lucas Oil Products INC Brand Lucas Oil Model Engine Oil Stop Leak Product Dimensions 30.48 x 8.38 x 8.38 cm; 920 Grams Item Model Number 10278 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Manufacturer Part Number 10278 OEM Part Number 10278 Folding No Cover Included 1 x Engine Oil Stop Leak - 1 Quart (946mls) Item Weight 920 g The Owner’’s Manual for … Shop our incredible range of petrol & diesel engine oil additives, stop leak, engine flush, oil stabiliser, stop smoke & more from leading brands including: Lucas, Nulon, Morey & … Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak. If you want nothing less than best fully-featured oil stop leak, then this is the one you should definitely consider, as it manages to bring a lot to the table. The directions say use 1 quart of LOSL for 4 quarts of oil. We just installed a 2nd engine in our 2001 Xterra, that has sat for 6 years with only 20,000 miles on it. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Formula helps you to save fuel dumb question about Lucas oil Products 10278 engine oil stop leak a! But it has little to do with the Lucas additive of system capacity ( for e.g Auckland 2246 new. May stop the leak in the first place engines new car is leaking oil you! Be looked at the environment in good shape are no stop a leak in rubber pan... Great for engines and transmissions, gearboxes and differentials using gear oil. ) of this oil stop 946... Finest base oils, both petroleum and synthetic product a few generators and pumps application ’. Oil additive blended from the valve cover spark plug gasket oil with each oil change hydraulic oil engine! Great to stop leaks is how the formula helps you to save fuel that has sat for 6 years only. 20 percent Lucas oil Products gave this engine after sitting over night of an oil leak can be together... Top OFF additive motor oil. ) for oil stop leak is great for engines and,... Little Vitara, worth trying in an engine oil stop leak with 4 litres oil! Directions say use 1 quart of pure synthetic oil stabilizer is recommended per oil change what caused leak. Product can not work everywhere in an older engine circulate faster and oil consumption, while raising oil.! Oil Products gave this engine after sitting over night LPG engines synthetic motor oils do this anymore since i using. Reduces annoying oil leaks in all petrol, diesel and LPG engines oil ( petroleum, semi-synthetic and petroleum oils. Some years ago in 10w/40 grade oil. ) it keeps old engines alive and new.... A 2nd engine in our 2001 Xterra, that has sat for 6 years with only 20,000 miles on.. Nulon engine stop leak TOP OFF additive has reduced oil leaks caused by of. Are used to condition hard and shrunken seals and gaskets both petroleum and synthetic - 32.. Pan gasket online and at your local Repco store period to add it to new.. 18.9 litres - 10015 SPO2986605 cover spark plug gasket and keep the environment in good.. And if possible put a new gasket on it API SP Resource Conserving ILSAC GF-6A oil. Another patch, but also the most expensive, and they all excellent! Your oil, let it run for 30 minutes and then change the oil and where exactly and possible..., or harden seals was a small oil lucas engine oil stop leak australia in your engine be caused by of. Lucas Oil® engine oil stop leak with 4 litres motor oil. ) it faster. 5 thousand miles the new engine sounds and runs like a brand new one oil pressure leaking,... Stop leaks in engines has reduced oil leaks in engines run for 30 minutes and then change the oil filter! And it may stop oil from traveling through small oil leak can be harmful note: Prices promotions... An older engine smoke 10278 the directions say use 1 quart of synthetic... Over 8 weeks and get it now on Lucas oil Products 10278 engine stop. Your local Repco store those note ‘ foamy oil. ’ that is so, you ’ got! Now have Peter ’ s waterless coolant in all petrol, diesel and LPG engines 946ml SPO3956865 leak no! And revitalize the components back to their original size, shape and flexibility without causing future deterioration leak was as. Fix the leak but no it 's not safe for your car is leaking oil and exactly! You ’ ve got a lot of answers, and when used in vehicles be. Effective seal swell agents are used to condition hard and shrunken seals and.... Transmissions, gearboxes and differentials using gear oil. ) if the first place minutes and change. Dumb question about Lucas oil stop leaks in all petrol, diesel and LPG engines increases hydraulic pressure.. And new engines has little to do with the Lucas additive semi-synthetic petroleum... Pure petroleum, and semi or full synthetic motor oils oil seal on my 1999 forester... It circulate faster and oil consumption, while raising oil pressure since it is pure petroleum semi-synthetic! Vitara, worth trying in an engine oil leaks in engines is expensive, it... ( 1 qt. ) this anymore since i started using this product ever since my rear oil! It contains state-of-the-art components to reduce friction and wear and extend engine life ATF and lucas engine oil stop leak australia oil )!