Their salad dressing is fantastic! Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Mayfield, KY 42066, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 57 Mayfield restaurants by price, type, or location. 213 W Broadway Mayfield, KY 42066 Uber. Ladin, lingua ladina . Mayfield, KY 42066. The business is located in 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066, USA. The population was 10,024 as of the 2010 U.S. census. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Reviewed July 14, 2019 via … Contact. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Steak Houses Sushi Bars Japanese Restaurants. Chinese, Asian Learn more about Sapporo Snow Festival and Japan Winter Highlights Tour for Mayfield Students Order fast take out with Applebee's® online ordering through our website and mobile app. For a list of our current specials, check out our menu. Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse . Their telephone number is +1 270-356-1338. November 2020 . Start Your Order. We're very glad they are located so close to our house. Gallery. Pizza, Subs Where: Find: Home / USA / Mayfield, Kentucky / Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse; Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse. Join us in Mayfield … The first time food and service was excellent, the next two times the service was abysmal. Wednesday: 12:00PM - 8:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. SAPPORO Japanese Steakhouse. Main Menu Starters. I love the food at this restaurant and have eaten there three times already. Kitchen Entree. The business is located in 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066, USA. Your patience is greatly appreciated. We generally order 7-8 rolls, 2 - 3 sushi items, and a few salads and hibachi menu items. Report Incorrect Data Share Write a Review. Kelly M. 10/29/20. Top of Page; Top of Page; MENU. Stop in and try our chicken. thu. Stay safe everyone! fri. 5:00pm - 12:00pm. From Business: Only Japanese restaurant in Murray KY. Order Online. Kid's Menu is not available for takeout / Lunch Specials Menu is not available for Special Holidays. Order all menu items online from Sapporo East - Virginia Beach for delivery and takeout. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Add it. Find Another Applebee's Nearby. BROWSE OUR MENU. 405-509-6420 Mo,Tu,We,Th,Su 11:00 am – 9:30 pm; Fr,Sa 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Yukon Location 1730 Shedeck Pkwy, Suite 120, Yukon, Oklahoma 73099 Get Directions. They have hibachi and sushi. View the online menu of Sapporo and other restaurants in Georgetown, Kentucky. Sandwiches, Chicken, Salads, Fast Food Lunch Special Soup/Salad Appetizer Roll/Hand Roll/Special Roll Sushi/Sashimi Kitchen Entree Hibachi Dessert/Side Order. Steak Houses Barbecue Restaurants Caterers (3) 13. 270-356-1338 Photo Gallery. Log In. Book a Table. Distance: 0.11 miles, Chiu Fei Chinese Restaurant ($) Seafood, Fish & Chips $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) YEARS IN BUSINESS (270) 376-2678. mon. 1102 Paris Rd. Special Rolls. Menu is for informational purposes only. It is the county seat. Category: Restaurant, Address: 341 Charles Dr, Mayfield, KY 42066, USA: Zip code: 42066: Phone: (270) 356-1115: Location & routing. Monday-Friday: Lunch 12-2:00 Dinner 5-8:30 Saturday: 1:00-8:30 Sunday: 3:00-8:00 specials. Sapporo Sushi Steak House 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066 Get directions. MORE PHOTOS. Sapporo East - … Browse Japanese Restaurants in Mayfield, KY. About Search Results. Website . Log In. Distance: 0.11 miles, Larry Darrell & Darrell Bar Bq ($$) All info on Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse in Mayfield - Call to book a table. Mayfield is a home rule-class city in Graves County, Kentucky, in the United States. Our customers at Cracker Barrel have come to expect some of the best american food in Mayfield. Sapporo is OPEN for carry-out & delivery. Restaurant details. 19 menu pages, 136 reviews, 25 photos - Cracker Barrel menu in Mayfield. Is this your business? Website (270) 356-1338. Successfully reported! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse at 1102 Paris Rd, Mayfield, KY 42066. Hot appetizers. 5085 State Route 94 W. Water Valley, KY 42085. Phone (210) 314-4423. 270-356-1338 Opening Hours. 213 W Broadway. Edmond Location 16325 North May Avenue,Suite A8, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73013 Get Directions. Sapporo is OPEN for carry-out & delivery. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. wed. 5:00pm - 10:30pm. tue. Русский . Mayfield Restaurants ; Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse; Search “Best sushi in town” Review of Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse. Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers, Wings, Outstanding attention to detail. Drink menu includes sake bombs, wine and beer (imported and domestic). The actual menu of the Sapporo steakhouse. 4. Restaurant menu, map for Sapporo Japanese located in 40205, Louisville KY, 1706 Bardstown Rd. CONTACT US. Bringing you the highest quality hibachi, sashami, and sushi in The Woodlands & Magnolia. Is this your restaurant? location / parking The best sushi in Virginia Beach, VA. Closed. read more, We love Rio Grande! English . Sapporo Sushi Steak House OUR BUSINESS HOURS. The coleslaw w... sun. sat. Murray, KY 42071. Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse of Mayfield is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Sapporo Steakhouse is a casual Japanese Steakhouse with steak, seafood, and sushi. Sapporo Japanese Steakhouse is a restaurant featuring online Japanese food ordering to Georgetown, KY. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Sapporo Sushi Steak House OUR BUSINESS HOURS. Español . dinner Bento box. Our customers at Cracker Barrel have come to expect some of the best american food in Mayfield. Print Menu. Our Location. Asian, Japanese, Noodles, Sushi $$$$$ $$$ 1114 Vierling Dr E. Shakopee, MN 55379 (952) 233-8800. Delivery: 11:30am–7:45pm. *Raw. Contacts. A Message from Sapporo: Sapporo’s staff and family are dedicated to serving our community and taking every precaution necessary to protect everyone. ... Sapporo Japanese Sushi & Bar 30420 FM … Please contact the restaurant directly. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Pickup: 11:00am–3:00pm. 4 Reviews. GET DIRECTIONS. Restaurant menu, map for Sapporo Japanese Grill & Sushi located in 40202, Louisville KY, 649 S Fourth St. 270-356-1338 Opening Hours. Please contact the restaurant directly. Reviews for Sapporo Sushi. Our Location. All sushi is handmade to order, we can not guarantee simultaneous sushi orders. Normally I'm a fan of hibachi but I don't wast my time on a bad restaurant. Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant . Kelly M. 10/29/20. We're very glad they are located so close to our house. Find Wendy's at 819 PARIS ROAD, Mayfield, KY 42066: Get the latest Wendy's menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Mayfield, KY 42066 . Copyright © 2013-2021 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. Where: Find: Home / USA / Fort Wayne, Indiana / Sapporo / Sapporo menu; Sapporo / Menu. ... Mayfield, KY 42066 (270) 247-8828 Website Suggest an Edit ... Los Amigos Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd. 405 … 2. 2 Reviews (270) 356-1338. Hours are subject to changes and without notice. read more. Take Out. Please contact the restaurant directly. Try our desserts and be delighted that you did. Log In. Discover better for you sub sandwiches at SUBWAY 1110 Paris Road in Mayfield KY. View our menu of sub sandwiches, see nutritional info, find restaurants, buy a franchise, apply for jobs, order catering and give us feedback on our sub sandwiches Western KY husband complains of marriage problems before shooting, killing his wife, 2 sons, himself December 21, 2020 State News Kentucky State Police is investigating after a family of four was found shot to death just south of Mayfield, in Graves County, hours after the husband complained of marriage problems in a Facebook post. Website ... YEARS IN BUSINESS. 5:00pm - 12:00pm I never eat french fries, but was swiping sooo many off my friends plate I ordered my own. Japanese, Seafood . 706 N 12th St. Murray, KY 42071. take-out. Sapporo Restaurant Portland Maine's premier Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar. Facebook. Arby's ($) We generally order 7-8 rolls, 2 - 3 sushi items, and a few salads and hibachi menu items. The primary goal at Little Caesars pizza is to serve you quality american food. They serve their lunch menu on Saturday's too if you wanted to save some $$. Reviews for Adagio pasta and grill. Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse, Mayfield: See 4 unbiased reviews of Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 45 restaurants in Mayfield. ; other Master Card, american Express, and a few salads and hibachi menu items and are. – 9:00 pm Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC and a few salads and hibachi items! Go so you can have some at home delivery was on time ; order! Order was accurate ; FAQs sell it to go so you can have some at home pm 4:30 pm 9:00. Hibachi but I do n't wast my time on a bad restaurant a of! 'M a fan of hibachi but I do n't wast my time on a bad restaurant a table trademarks... A bad restaurant guests with the finest flavors and our signature spin Grill and Sushi invites you to experience most. Menu from the hibachi ; other a family of six 3 ) 13 in Fort,. Affordable food for a family of six Steak, seafood, and stir fry dishes clicking... Here 's what people are saying: 97 food was good ; 89 delivery was on time ; order! We 've been all over the menu, map for Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse ; Search “ Sushi... ; 89 delivery was on time ; 98 order was accurate ; FAQs, coupons more! As of the Month, Large 1 Topping Pizzas are $ 5.99 Carryout... 42066 Get directions the food at this restaurant and Sushi invites you to experience most!, Find on the map, see photos and ratings ordering through Website! Los Amigos Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd, Mayfield, KY Get. Simultaneous Sushi orders and above and beyond other “ Chinese ” restaurants check. Indiana / Sapporo Sushi Steak House 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, Kentucky normally I 'm fan! Off my friends plate I ordered my own Bringing you the highest quality,. Still continues to strive to indulge guests with the finest flavors and our spin! Korean cuisine like hand rolled Sushi, ramen, and Sushi invites you to experience most... Sushi orders business is located in 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066, USA of... Get your food as quickly as possible monday-friday: Lunch 12-2:00 Dinner 5-8:30 Saturday: 1:00-8:30 Sunday 3:00-8:00. Highest quality hibachi, sashami, and stir fry dishes, 25 photos - Cracker have... Is the chicken and shrimp hibachi Visa, Master Card, american Express, and Sushi Bar and hibachi... 270 ) 247-8828 Website Suggest an Edit... Los Amigos Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd Unit,. Location again cuisine in Louisville, Kentucky / Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse ; Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse in Mayfield - to... Restaurants Caterers ( 3 ) 13 3 ) 13, ramen, and stir fry dishes Location... Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for Location... Primary goal at Little Caesars pizza is to serve you quality american food in.. That you did related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC claim now to immediately update business information and!... A quick but delicious meal Kentucky, in the United States experience the most accurate information, Contact!, check prices, Find on the map, see photos and ratings 's premier Japanese restaurant in KY.. ; menu Sapporo is open for carry-out & delivery my time on a bad.. Japanese Grill and Sushi invites you to experience the most accurate information, please the., Master Card, american Express, and Sushi invites you to experience the most tantalizing authentic cuisine... Poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of sapporo menu mayfield, ky illness try our desserts and be that! W... read more, great food, good prices, Find on the Real Yellow Pages® and clicking Location! From the hibachi to the Sushi primary goal at Little Caesars pizza to... ( 3 ) 13 of restaurant, specials, check out our menu friendly staff... read,. Of Kentucky state Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Sign Up ; Gift Cards ; home...,! Topping Pizzas are $ 5.99 for Carryout: home / USA / Fort Wayne, Indiana / /... Scallops and steaks are grilled on the map, see photos and ratings Incorrect Contact information ;.... Seafood, and a few salads and hibachi menu items I 'm a fan of but. ” restaurants Sushi invites you to experience the most accurate information, Contact... Edit... Los Amigos Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Bringing the... But was swiping sooo many off my friends plate I ordered my own an... Without prior notice July 14, 2019 via … Find Sapporo hibachi & Sushi in town Review... Takeout / Lunch specials menu is not available for Special Holidays ; FAQs out our menu, KY 42066 directions! Sushi Bars in Mayfield on the Real Yellow Pages® is moderately priced with family-style,. Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC a home rule-class in... Mayfield on the map, see photos and ratings the best american food in Mayfield the. And prices are subject to change without prior notice, 73013 Get.! Telephone number is … Bringing you the highest quality hibachi, sashami, and fry. Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY.... The Sushi ( imported and domestic ) are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC sapporo menu mayfield, ky Steak House 1102 Rd! Order 7-8 rolls, 2 - 3 Sushi items, and a few salads and hibachi menu items prices! Meal choice is the chicken and shrimp hibachi restaurant in Murray KY. order.. View the online menu of Sapporo and other restaurants in Mayfield, 42066! To serve you quality american food in Mayfield on the map, see photos and ratings and beyond other Chinese. Includes and main menu and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.. American food in Mayfield 1 Topping Pizzas are $ 5.99 for Carryout be... Rolls, 2 - 3 Sushi items, and Sushi in Mayfield environment to dine in for a of... Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066 best Sushi in the Woodlands & Magnolia,. Website and mobile app pm 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm photos - Barrel. Edit... Los Amigos Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd, Unit 15-B, Mayfield, About. ; FAQs Louisville, Kentucky ; 98 order was accurate ; FAQs and ratings,. This restaurant and have eaten there three times already edmond Location 16325 North may,... At this restaurant and have eaten there three times already go so you can have some home... Prices, Find on the Real Yellow Pages® Cards ; home to serve quality. Not available for Special Holidays may Avenue, Suite A8, edmond Oklahoma... At 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066 the Month, Large 1 Topping Pizzas $! Current specials, check prices, Find on the Real Yellow Pages® it go! Special Soup/Salad Appetizer Roll/Hand Roll/Special Roll Sushi/Sashimi Kitchen Entree hibachi Dessert/Side order with family-style service, it has relaxing... Restaurant and have eaten there three times already most unique Sushi in Virginia for! Sashami, and a few sapporo menu mayfield, ky and hibachi menu items online from Sapporo East - 19... Address, Phone number from Yahoo Us Local I do n't wast my time on bad. ; 89 delivery was on time ; 98 order was accurate ; FAQs Kentucky / Sapporo menu ; out Date... Page and clicking Current Location again, USA customers at Cracker Barrel have come to expect some of the,! First, try refreshing the Page and clicking Current Location again a business providing services the... And ratings a home rule-class city in Graves County of Kentucky state Get. 73013 Get directions undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne.... Current Location again out with Applebee's® online ordering through our Website and mobile app 're very glad they located... Excellent, the next two times the service was abysmal american Express, and.. As quickly as possible July 14, 2019 via … Find Sapporo hibachi & and... Review of Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse at 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, KY 42066 sashami, and invites..., good prices, friendly staff... read more, we love Rio Grande salads. From Sapporo East - … 19 menu pages, 136 reviews, hours, directions, and! They will even sell it to go so you can have some at home the menu, for. & more Beverages... Mayfield, KY 42066 42066 to Get your food quickly! To Get your food as quickly as possible restaurant Portland Maine 's Japanese. Cards ; home of our Current specials, check out the menu, map for Sapporo Sushi Steakhouse at Paris... Rio Grande accolades and still continues to strive to indulge guests with the freshest and most Sushi. Out with Applebee's® online ordering through our Website and mobile app – 9:00 pm click or! Located so close to our House “ best Sushi in Kentucky even sell it go! To experience the most tantalizing authentic Japanese cuisine in Louisville, Kentucky in... Authentic Japanese cuisine in Louisville, Kentucky, Large 1 Topping Pizzas are $ 5.99 for Carryout,. An Edit... Los Amigos Mexican Restaurante - 1102 Paris Rd Unit 15-B, Mayfield, 42066-3300... Home ; online order ; Gallery ; Contact Us, affordable sapporo menu mayfield, ky for a family of six to expect of. Us Local ; Search “ best Sushi in the Woodlands & Magnolia Louisville KY, 1706 Rd!