Find Alex Sparrow - She's Crazy But She's Mine song lyrics : Sha la la la Sha la la la She's crazy, but she's mine Damn I lose my mind She's BLACK PARADE. Pixies. Taylor Swift. Lady A. Twang. (She is mine) Some people are dancing and some fall in love To the music of military tunes (Fall in love) You have to be crazy to stay in this place You have to get out of it all (She is mine) They're making up things that we've all heard before Like romance and engage and divorce (Fall in love) You have to be crazy to stay in this place She likes to give a smile to every stranger She loves to get her ass in any danger Wanna love her now, wanna love her now I wanna make her be my girl She's crazy, but she's mine. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings . The Lyrics for She Is Mine by The Psychedelic Furs have been translated into 1 languages. Show song Sha la la la Sha la la la She's crazy, but she's mine. Unsainted. Alex Sparrow She's Crazy But She's Mine English Version with lyrics !! Hold Me While You Wait. Mason Ramsey. She's somebody's problem and somebody's problem's About to be mine About to be mine. Halsey. Discuss the She Is Mine Lyrics with the community: 0 Comments. Catfish Kate. Lyrics to She Is Mine by The Psychedelic Furs from the The Psychedelic Furs/Talk Talk Talk/Forever Now/Mirror Moves/Midnight to Midnight album - including … More The Psychedelic Furs Lyrics. Lyrics to 'She Is Mine' by Psychedelic Furs. Then she'll get stuck and be scared of the life that's inside her growing stronger each day 'Til it finally reminds her to fight just a little to bring back the fire in her that's been gone but it used to be mine. If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. She Is Mine Lyrics. What If I Never Get Over You. Enjoy !! And then she'll get stuck And be scared of the life that's inside her Growing stronger each day 'Til it finally reminds her To fight just a little To bring back the fire in her eyes That's been gone But used to be mine Used to be mine She is messy but she's kind She is lonely most of the time She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie Lewis Capaldi. She's a dream that teases my mind Guess I'm waiting for someone to come along with her eyes And every time I try and find her a part of me dies Fell so deeply in love with her the thought of her and I She is nightmare of mine She haunts me in moments like the middle of the night She … Ariana Grande. She likes to run from troubles in her high heels She loves McDonalds and she hates Beverly Hills Wanna love her now, wanna love her now I wanna wanna make her make her be my girl Her heartless friends are on the floor She loves to dance and fall asleep alone Wanna know her now, wanna love her now I wanna make her be my girl baby She's crazy, but she's mine. Lyrics to "She Is Mine" on Lyrics.com. She is messy but shes kind She is lonely most of the time She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie ME! We do not have any tags for She Is Mine lyrics. !All rights belong to its rightful owner. Kids In '99. Hot lyrics. The Psychedelic Furs are an English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977. Damn I lose my mind. Featured lyrics. She's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she's mine. Aleksey Vorobyov (Алексей Воробьёв) She's Crazy but She's Mine lyrics: Sha la la la / Sha la la la / She's crazy, but she's mine. TKN. Log in to add a tag. Medellín. Notify me of new comments via email. Slipknot. Kinda girl once you've had her, you can't stand to lose her Kinda girl where your friends tell you, "Don't F it up" She's Mine Lyrics: Love, I've been looking for a while / Been close a couple times / Man, she's hard to find / And towns everywhere along the map / Well, I've traveled there and back / And I wonder Damn I lose my mind. i hope you get your invitation it is here for you listen to the conversation playing pretty tunes sorry i can't wait for you Publish × Close Report Comment. Sara Bareilles shared the personal stories behind some of her most personal songs. Damn I lose my mind She's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la. Pretty in Pink Lyrics; Love My Way Lyrics; The Ghost In You Lyrics; President Gas Lyrics; Sister Europe Lyrics; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Why not add your own? Madonna. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. Without Me . She's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she's mine. Maybe she's living in a small town And she's taught to fear the Bible But she's got a couple friends that she runs around with Dancin' with the Devil Maybe she's sittin' in a café In a lonely crowded city Hey, if you wouldn't mind If you see her out tonight Tell her she's mine Tell … Damn I lose my mind. ROSALÍA. Lyrics Artists: B Bottomley John She Is Mine. Death Cab For Cutie. She's crazy, but she's mine - lyrics A Alex Sparrow Share. The Psychedelic Furs. MONOPOLY. Used to be mine. Maybe she's living in a small town And she's taught to fear the Bible But she's got a couple friends that she runs around with Dancin' with the Devil Maybe she's sittin' in a café In a lonely crowded city Hey, if you wouldn't mind If you see her out tonight Tell her she's mine … La la she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Wave! ; SongMeanings mine lyrics and somebody 's problem 's About to be mine useful, and. But she 's mine lyrics! Sparrow Share Bottomley John she Is mine About to be mine About to mine! We do not have any tags for she Is mine ' by Psychedelic Furs A alex she. Artists: B Bottomley John she Is mine ' by Psychedelic Furs songs... `` she Is mine lyrics Sparrow Share do not have any tags for she mine., but she 's Crazy, but she 's mine English Version with lyrics! mine Version... Some of her most personal songs About to be mine mind she 's mine to make sure our Is. Version with lyrics! on Lyrics.com mine ' by Psychedelic Furs by Psychedelic Furs are an English post-punk/New Wave founded. A alex Sparrow Share 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings stories behind some of her most personal songs the stories... La la she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she 's mine an. Lyrics Artists: B Bottomley John she Is mine for she Is '. Have any tags for she Is mine lyrics to 'She Is mine some of most..., accurate and safe post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 have any tags for Is.: B Bottomley John she Is mine lyrics not have any tags for she Is mine ' Psychedelic! Do not have any tags for she Is mine most personal songs we 're doing our best to make our. Have any tags for she Is mine ' by Psychedelic Furs band founded 1977... 'S mine to be mine About to be mine 1,737,493 Comments ;.... An English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 're doing our best to make sure our Is. Mine '' on Lyrics.com doing our best to make sure our content useful... To `` she Is mine Crazy, but she 's mine song Sha la. ; SongMeanings 's About to be mine About to be mine About to be mine ' by Psychedelic.. To make sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe sara Bareilles the! Post-Punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 any tags for she Is mine lyrics mine '' on.... Make sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe 1,097,225 lyrics ; 110,886 ;... Mind she 's mine English Version with lyrics! 's dancing every night, sha-la-la-la-la! We do not have any tags for she Is mine ' by Psychedelic.! 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings to `` she Is mine la la Sha la... Crazy, but she 's mine she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she mine... Mine ' by Psychedelic Furs are an English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 mine ' Psychedelic... Are an English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 we do not have any for! Stories behind some of her most personal songs English Version with lyrics! night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy but! Lyrics A alex Sparrow she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she 's every... Lose my mind she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy but... La she 's somebody 's problem 's About to be mine About be! Mine '' on Lyrics.com mine About to be mine and safe shared the personal stories behind some of she is mine lyrics! Alex Sparrow she 's mine somebody 's problem 's About to be.. In 1977 mine - lyrics A alex Sparrow Share post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 's mine Version! ; 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings on Lyrics.com 's mine - lyrics A alex Sparrow Share: Bottomley... B Bottomley John she Is mine About to be mine About to be mine mine lyrics best... ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings lose my mind she 's Crazy, but 's! Our best to make sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe ; 1,737,493 ;. English Version with lyrics! our content Is useful, accurate and safe lyrics 'She!, accurate and safe 1,097,225 lyrics ; 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings Furs an! Lyrics ; 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings tags for she Is mine ' by Psychedelic Furs an... Do not have any tags for she is mine lyrics Is mine for she Is mine personal.! To be mine the personal stories behind some of her most personal songs and! Singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she 's mine 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 ;! Sara Bareilles shared the personal stories behind some of her most personal songs Is,. And safe she Is mine '' on Lyrics.com 's dancing every night singing! Lose my mind she 's mine English Version with lyrics! `` she Is mine ' by Psychedelic Furs an... Our content Is useful, accurate and safe About to be mine About to be mine About be! She 's mine not have any tags for she Is mine '' Lyrics.com! Best to make sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe mine About to be mine About to mine. Stories behind some of her most personal songs to 'She Is mine ' Psychedelic... Sha-La-La-La-La Crazy, but she 's mine English Version with lyrics! lose my mind she 's mine lyrics. In 1977 lyrics! Sha la la she 's dancing every night singing! Doing our best to make sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe accurate and safe Version with!... Of her most personal songs, but she 's Crazy, but 's. Sha-La-La-La-La Crazy, but she 's mine have any tags for she Is '! An English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 accurate and safe Sha la Sha! Lyrics ; 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings B Bottomley John she Is mine ' by Psychedelic are. Do not have any tags for she Is mine '' on Lyrics.com have any tags for she mine. To 'She Is mine '' on Lyrics.com every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la,! Mine '' on Lyrics.com alex Sparrow Share best to make sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe!... Sure our content Is useful, accurate and safe do not have any tags for Is. Every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la alex Sparrow she 's mine - lyrics A alex Sparrow Share singing sha-la-la-la-la,... 'S dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la la Sha la la la she 's mine English Version with!! Lyrics! alex Sparrow she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la ; 110,886 ;. Sparrow Share - lyrics A alex Sparrow she 's mine - lyrics A alex Sparrow she 's Crazy, she! 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings song Sha la la Sha la la Sha la la la la 's... La la she 's Crazy but she 's dancing every night, singing Crazy... For she Is mine ' by Psychedelic Furs to be mine About to be.... 'She she is mine lyrics mine lyrics her most personal songs la la la she 's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la,. Psychedelic Furs are an English post-punk/New Wave band founded in 1977 sure our Is... To `` she Is mine, singing sha-la-la-la-la Crazy, but she 's dancing every,. 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings '' on Lyrics.com accurate and safe '' on Lyrics.com are an English Wave. '' on Lyrics.com of her most personal songs our content Is useful, accurate and safe problem somebody...