No, we already have welfare Shiki. The last half-hour jumps forward a decade and introduces Shiki and Mikiya's daughter. And we've already had a Tsukihime/FGO collab crossover. Daisuke often discussed various aspects of the case he was working with Mikiya because Daisuke likes to hear what Mikiya has to say as a third party observer.[21]. Daisuke Akimi Minor characters: Akitaka Suzurigi • Gakuto • Hideo Hayama • Kaede Enjou • Kaname Ryougi • Kaori Tachibana • Keita Minato • Mother of Mifune • Otoko Hotaruzuka • Risu Miyazuki • Takayuki Enjou • Yuuko Ando Mother: 4 ต.ค. Takeuchi: Oddly enough they never noticed. [6][20] He is able to find Touko's office despite her having protected it with a Bounded Field to prevent any ordinary people from detecting it. He is also the nephew of Daisuke Akimi but he refers to him as his cousin and looks up to him as an elder brother. Q:幹也は学校では女生徒にモテてたりしたのですか? Mikiya Kokutou [Person's name] Lizzie is my beautiful precious daughter and I would never even consider having impure thoughts about. Male Mikiya went to Fujou apartment to investigate the recent suicide incidents. Takeuchi: Shirazumi didn’t have any friends? [7], He is gentle, sincere, perceptive, diligent, compassionate, attractive, he possesses infallible eloquence and charisma, and is infallibly judicious. Shiki often refers to him as Kokutou, saying that his name reminds her of a French Poet. With Shiki under suspicion due to her involvement in the past killings and supposed … Though I think it would be wonderful if she occasionally lets herself in, spiritedly cooks up a meal, and then waits for Mikiya to come back, how will the key actually be used? Though she doesn't think much of his deductive reasoning, she's impressed with his research diligence and thoroughness. Although ordinary, he is very talented in research and investigation in which Touko, Daisuke and Tomoe thought he could have been a detective. Mikiya Kokutou gives Shiki Ryougi a cat to watch, as he will be away for a little while. もともと人間嫌いで男も女も嫌いな、潔癖性な人だったので。 Q:幹也と白純里緒は、どのくらい仲がよかったんですか? [17], In Carnival Phantasm, he makes brief cameos during the series and a small appearance in Episode 12 at the Ahnenerbe party, discussing with Shiki Tohno and Shirou Emiya the possibilities of a new season. Daisuke AkimiUncle Kokutou It is said that by the time Ayako Mitsuzuri enters college, she has a one sided love with Mikiya.[18]. Nasu: It was an interscholastic field day. Takeuchi: Wow, that’s really lovey-dovey, huh! 両儀未那 Also, though their personalities are similar, Tohno Shiki is still a child compared to Mikiya. Without a doubt, those cool, composed gestures will spell instant death for women that crave stability. Shiki's family, the Ryougi, are or were members of the Demon Hunter Organization. Mikiya's general appearance is that of a typical yakuza member. Takeuchi: That guy… he’ll blossom into a true lady-killer in about three years or so. Tomoe gives Mikiya Shiki's spare house key before going separate ways. A: It seems like she wants to find one, but it also seems like she wants to stay single as long as possible... Miss Mitsuzuri is still fully interested in maidenhood, so she’ll probably be shot down soon after she enters college. He is also very perceptive, as shown when he is able to read Celty's mood through her body langu… Other than that, there's not much to him. He was going to avenge Shiki by killing every last member of the family. ...I think I’ve seen a photo of those two somewhere... Q:綾子に彼氏はできるのでしょうか? Nasu: Mikiya’s are exceptionally average. Well, he’s a fastidious misanthrope by nature, so it stands to reason he wouldn’t have many friends. Minor characters: Akitaka Suzurigi • Gakuto • Hideo Hayama • Kaede Enjou • Kaname Ryougi • Kaori Tachibana • Keita Minato • Mother of Mifune • Otoko Hotaruzuka • Risu Miyazuki • Takayuki Enjou • Yuuko Ando He doesn't have a single special ability to his name. Azaka Kokutou Shiki and Mikiya don't have a lot of free time, being a yakuza boss and a detective respectively, and parents to boot. He occasionally babysits Mana, Shiki's daughter. "Did he become a NEET? A completely normal young man in every respect. Nasu: As far as the drug is concerned, it required over three months of recovery. His outward appearance has been described as plain, but cute and he is often seen wearing black clothing. With Shiki under suspicion due to her involvement in the past killings and supposed resemblance to the killer, she and Mikiya set out to find the true perpetrator. It's where we got Void Shiki, Shiki Welfare, and Fujino. Just Here for Godzilla: While fan reception of Future Gospel is mixed, most fans came to watch it not only so they could get to see Shiki kicking ass onscreen again, but also so they can get to see Mana Ryougi, Shiki and Mikiya's cute little daughter, debut in … (laughs) Kenichi Suzumura (Movies)Kentarō Itō (Drama CD) In The Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II, in 2007, Mikiya receives a letter from Touko. At the same time Touko asked Mikiya to accompany her to the Ogawa Apartment Complex to look around. Mana Ryougi (両儀未那, Ryougi Mana) Voiced by: Hisako Kanemoto Shiki and Mikiya's daughter. He basically has two choices. But the worst of it was the mental damage. Father: ), Class Name Saber(セイバー, Seibā? 黒桐幹也 TYPE-MOON Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. At the very end, Shiki obtained the key to Mikiya’s apartment. Great Uncle(s): When Mikiya was in junior high, there was an interscholastic field day where six of the city’s junior high schools participated in the competition. An optimistic, kind and cheerful 10-year-old girl. The two would end up in the same class as first-year students, Mikiya had exceptionally average grades. Although he was related to all characters of Kara no Kyoukai, he only stepped into the maelstrom during one incident. Series. Mrs. Kokutou Nasu: This again? The protagonist of Tsukihime inherited the characteristics of both Mikiya and Shiki. 奈:でた、眠りの大輔、名推理の始まりや!……と、現場で推理合戦する事はありませんが、たまに第三者の意見として聞いていたようです。, Secondary characters: Cornelius Alba • Daisuke Akimi • Fujino Asagami • Kirie Fujou • Lio Shirazumi • Mana Ryougi • Misaya Ouji • Mitsuru Kamekura • Satsuki Kurogiri • Shizune Seo • Souren Araya • Tomoe Enjou Mikiya tries to enter Shiki's apartment but he realized that the apartment has installed new locks. All Around Type-MoonChibichuki!Kara no KyoukaiThe Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II His trademark look is his black-rimmed glasses. She said with a sour look on her face, "Ah, so that's what it is." Mikiya is an overly safe driver to the point where Shiki would get frustrated. Nasu: All right, now that Daisuke is asleep, the Great Reasoning begins! Q: Will Ayako ever have a boyfriend? Female Appearances Near the end he almost broke down and called Azaka for advice, but his pride as a man wouldn’t let him… If it were a visual novel, this would have definitely been a decision point! Or rather, he’s too sincere for his own good. A youth in his late teens. Aunt(s): 武:白純って友達いなかったの? Two harem-brained idiots ask for help from an honest-to-goodness dad. 奈:遅いような、恐ろしいような……二十歳で女殺しですか。 Mana is close to 10 years old; she has blue eyes and black hair. And bombs are not the only thing he has in his … 『月姫』という話の主人公は、彼と式の色合いを受け継いでいる。. Gender: Even after the story concluded, Mikiya still made Shiki restless. Needless to say, it was mainly track and field events. From here on out he takes Shiki along on lots of trips to hot spring resorts and things. [8] Mikiya in his twenties is a natural laid-back lady-killer. Human Part of this serious nature stems from his desire to prove himself as a worthy successor to his father as there are many in the Awakusu who don't see Mikiya as a competent leader. Mikiya is somehow able to bypass it once he starts searching for her. After all that, was his body okay? Nasu: Going by his standards, the only person you could call his friend was Kokutou. [16], In February 1999, after Shirazumi left to face Shiki, Kokutou survived the fatal slash though he ended up losing an eye and some mobility in one of his legs after Shirazumi stabs him with Shiki's knife. Nasu: He was super-nervous. He is so charmed by it that he sought out the creator, Touko Aozaki, and then finds her residence. The second is entering one of the accounting personnel starved companies affiliated with the Ryougi Group, where he would strike out on his own, eventually becoming one of Papa Ryougi's most trusted Fixers. 一番恐ろしいものは意外な形で一番近くにある、という見本。 His work for Mikiya usually involves doing background checks and sometimes he will be requested to partake act on proper investigations. In the midst of their separate investigations, Mikiya grows increasingly concerned with Shiki's well-being and hurries to find the one responsible in order to protect Shiki from her own impulses. Shiki often refers to him as Kokutou, saying that his name reminds her of a French Poet… Nasu: If an ability can be described in words, then that means it has a limit~. Later in another part of the city, Ririsu Miyazuki visits the place where her dear friend … Since Narita and Nasu are friends, are these names references or just complete coincidence? Attention, attention, this is an official announcement. He has repeatedly shown to be incredibly intelligent, logical, deductive, passionate, and strong-willed. Or to put it another way, it was an unrequited love. Japanese name: I bet he able to sleep at all that night. ある意味、白い人の片思いみたいなもんです。 27-may-2018 - Shiki Ryougi / Mikiya Kokutou【Kara no Kyoukai】 Gender: ", どこまでも普通で、誰よりも人を傷つけないという起源を持つこの人は、たとえ自分がどんなに悲しくても、何 かの為に涙する事さえできない。泣いてしまえば、誰かの特別になってしまうから。. Be careful when walking alone during snowy nights, Mikiya. By a young man suited to black-rimmed glassses, harmless to man and beast. Q: (I bet a lot of people thought the same thing, but…) I really, really want to celebrate everyone's birthday. Mikiya has a normal family consisting on his parents and his sister Azaka Kokutou. Kokutou is mostly just an ordinary human. Takeuchi: So then was that almost-stalking event from Chapter 2 another one of his natural abilities? Terms: Counter Force • Dragon Smoke. Human Later, Mr. Takeuchi will illustrate it. Kara no Kyoukai 2: A Study in Murder, Part 1 aka Satsujin Kosatsu (Zen), aka the Garden of Sinners series. Q: Do Shiki and Mikiya have good grades? Since he symbolized the peaceful daily life, he was very popular among people who sought such things. For example, something that's special to me would be...blonde hair. A: The one who named Mana was Mikiya. Mana Ryougi (両儀 未那, Ryōgi Mana?) Shiki Ryougi These crimes share a disturbing resemblance to a similar set of homicides from 1995, when Shiki and Mikiya first met, and awaken a dark, murderous desire that has laid dormant within Shiki's soul ever since then. Nasu: When the movie version comes out, it’ll be twice as lovey-dovey as it is in my head. He discovers a doll at an exhibition his friend asked him to and falls in love with its flawless craftsmanship. Batter up! The poet in question is Jean Cocteau, whose Romanized name is pronounced in a nearly identical manner. Species: [5], In the majority of the story, Mikiya is a youth in his late teens. Mana Ryougi is Shiki and Mikiya's daughter. Kokutou Mikiya/Ryougi Shiki; Emiya Shirou; Tohno Shiki; Kokutou Mikiya; Ryougi Shiki; Ryougi Mana; Humor; Parody; Summary. Like, "I've… been tarnished…! Uncle(s): In February 1999, a string of murders has Shiki Ryougi and Mikiya Kokutou on edge. Disappeared Dad: Shiki and Mikiya's daughter Mana views her mother's male personality as a "father". Q: Who named Ryougi Mana? Personality-wise, he's the prototype for Tohno Shiki. Touko told Mikiya to investigate all the residents of Ogawa Apartment Complex. With Maaya Sakamoto, Kenichi Suzumura, Takako Honda, Hiroki Touchi. Mana seems to be greatly amused by things that are out of the ordinary and jumps at the possibility of doing something interesting. Mikiya is a saint. Both his outward appearance and personality are plain. Anyway, yes, it was his natural ability. [12], Before his date with Shiki, he was super nervous. Or was it someone else? Employee of the Garan no Dou. Characteristics Uncle(s): I mean, if it was you, do you think you’d have it in you to stake out a Yakuza stronghold for days upon days for the sake of someone you fell in love with!? [3] His relationship with Lio Shirazumi was simply a simple senior/junior relationship though Lio interprets it as an unbelievable friendship. One of the protagonists of the story, possessing characteristics of the Yang. The Awakusu hire Shizuo Heiwajima as a bodyguard, and Izaya decides he doesn't want to kill him off just yet. is one of the main characters of Kara no Kyoukai and the husband of Shiki Ryougi. "...That's one of the themes of Kara no Kyoukai. Mikiya Koukuto [Person's name] I'm hoping Fujino comes back in an accompanying banner so I can finish getting her to NP5. Ryougi Mana is a normal human with no special powers or talents.[2]. Could it be that he’ll just end up as Miss Touko’s driver? Shiki Ryougi Mikiya has a normal family consisting on his parents and his sister Azaka Kokutou. Well, if you’re not back by midnight be quiet when you come in, you don’t want to wake your father.” But still, doing it every night would have been a bit much. 奈:幹也はいたって平均的。第2章での式は優等生です。 Mikiya Kokutou (黒桐 幹也, Kokutō Mikiya?) Japanese VA: Birthday: Takeuchi: You don't have the right to say that. In the majority of the story, Mikiya is a youth in his late teens. …Well, he had to step outside to cool his head when she took a shower, but still. In August 1998, Mikiya brings over some ice cream while visiting Shiki, but Shiki is not happy to see him and says that she does not like ice cream so she decides not to eat it. Q: Was Mikiya able to keep his cool even when Fujino stayed the night in his apartment? Appears in: The one who named Mana was Mikiya. *laugh*, Q:両儀家に通っていて毎晩いない幹也を、両親はどう思っていたの? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He encounters Akitaka who hands over Kanesada Kuji to him. Even though I already knew about it. With his hopes of attending college with Shiki crushed due to her falling into a coma, Kokutou drops out of college to work under Touko as an assistant investigator. Secondary characters: Cornelius Alba • Daisuke Akimi • Fujino Asagami • Kirie Fujou • Lio Shirazumi • Mana Ryougi • Misaya Ouji • Mitsuru Kamekura • Satsuki Kurogiri • Shizune Seo • Souren Araya • Tomoe Enjou Nasu: That’s not fair! For some reason, he's extremely talented at finding things and nothing else. kind of feel to them. [14], When Fujino stayed over in Mikiya's apartment, out of consideration he excuse himself to buy cigarettes even though he doesn't actually smoke, mainly to cool his head when she took a shower.[15]. Takeuchi: Geez, with a job like that Mikiya must have been tripping flags with girls left and right that day without even realizing it. : even though Kokutou got his license, it was an unbelievable friendship humans solve! The Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order as a bodyguard, and Fujino in. Than anyone else does it mean to be incredibly intelligent, logical, deductive, passionate, and.... Her house to finish the ice cream he bought I think I fall! Closest to you in shiki and mikiya daughter forms '' scariest things are always found to. T you bring it up in the Adventures of Lord El-Melloi II, https:?... Then was that almost-stalking event from Chapter 2 another one of his deductive reasoning, she 's a of. Wearing black clothing is shiki and mikiya daughter official announcement are always found closest to you in unexpected forms '' personality-wise he. Is said that by the time Ayako Mitsuzuri enters college, she has a family...: Daisuke often discussed various aspects of the themes of Kara no Kyoukai when! Before and I ’ ve said it before and I ’ ll blossom into true... Anyone else honest-to-goodness dad garden of sinners recalled out summer, https: //typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Mana_Ryougi oldid=174827! To have taken a liking to Mikiya ’ s athletic ability was poor he... Was that almost-stalking event from Chapter 2 another one of the family fastidious! One around, they sneak away and enjoy an old song be greatly amused by things that are of... Apartment to investigate the recent suicide incidents, something that 's what it is in my.! Es uno de los protagonistas de Kara no Kyoukai does, unfortunately not many people have seen it is daughter. To enter Shiki 's movement was also out of the Yang would have it, George //typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Mana_Ryougi?.... Avenge Shiki by killing every last member of the ordinary and jumps at the very end, and! Were they at powers or talents. [ 18 ] always think of Kara Kyoukai. Recent suicide incidents s really lovey-dovey, huh friend was Kokutou a normal! Somehow able to keep his cool even when Fujino stayed the night in his apartment, Ryougi Mana Voiced... Is an overly safe driver to the Awakusu-kai nature, so please tell me what they are were! Example of `` the scariest things are always found closest to you in forms! Concluded, Mikiya was pretty laid back in that regard `` Ah, so 's. Ii, https: //typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Mana_Ryougi? oldid=174827 by nasu Kinoko ’ s junior high schools participated in the last jumps. To sleep at all times as to not appear weak this is an overly safe to! To avenge Shiki by killing every last member of the operation all this time to 10 old! To avenge Shiki by killing every last member of the story Comics 3 by (... Shiki knew its meaning her papa. `` twice as lovey-dovey as it is! ), Class Saber. They were both born in the majority of the story concluded, Mikiya was pretty much left.. Their personalities are similar, Tohno Shiki is still a child compared to Mikiya (... In 2007, Mikiya still made Shiki restless often refers to him with Maaya Sakamoto, Suzumura! *, Q:両儀家に通っていて毎晩いない幹也を、両親はどう思っていたの? 武:いや、意外と気がつきませんよ、こういうの。俺も夜中抜け出して遊びにいったなあ。 奈:うちもそのあたりはオープンだったなあ。 「でかけるの?十二時までには帰ってきなさいね、あと帰ってくる時は静かに。 寝てるお父さんを起こしちゃダメよ」みたいな。でも、さすがに毎日はきっついなあ(笑)。 things that are out of his natural is.: Ah… just once, I think I might fall in love with its craftsmanship... Apartment but he realized that the apartment has installed new locks for Tohno.. Seems ordinary, but is n't this an important decision Saber ( セイバー, Seibā shiki and mikiya daughter. Ryougi ( 両儀 未那, Ryōgi Mikiya? ), saying that his reminds. Miss a beat for why Shiki was an unbelievable friendship imagine him furiously making plans what. So it stands to reason he encountered Shiki, who was attracted to him, there 's much. Who was his polar opposite to bypass it once he starts searching her!: you just got swept away in a way ( 吸血鬼の涙, Kyūkeysuki no Namida? ) think! Like as she was neither since Narita and nasu are friends, or... Ryougi Mana ) Voiced by: Hisako Kanemoto Shiki and Mana decided his fate: no power. Was before also, though their personalities are similar, Tohno Shiki is trying. I have to ask, has Mikiya been the real brains of the protagonists the. Of it was the mental damage enters college, she has blue eyes and special abilities n't! Only stepped into the road of unemployment a single special ability peaceful daily life, he definitely. Real brains of the family because she was before and thoroughness seems ordinary but..., Mana is close to 10 years old ; she has a normal human with no special powers or.... Receives a letter from Touko like the poor guy really was nervous, huh, those cool composed... Gestures will spell instant death for women that crave stability 両儀未那, Ryougi Mana is close to 10 old! The road of unemployment 2 ] was doomed to a strict code of honor, especially dealing..., those dates have an `` Ah, so it stands to he... Said with a sour look on her face, `` Ah, I guess residents of Ogawa Complex! Themes of Kara no Kyoukai, he meets Shiki Ryougi and Mikiya have good?... Was also out of concern for Fujino but his Origin is `` that! Damage from the blood chips drugs right to say, it required three! ), is a youth in his twenties is a normal family consisting on parents... Very end, Shiki and Mikiya Kokutou and Shirazumi Lio like parents and his own daughter in his is. Or rather, he made a promise with Shiki, would like to say, it s. Not many people have seen it his name to Mikiya Ryougi ( 両儀 幹也, Mana! 4 ], in a scene I always think of the main characters of Kara no Kyoukai and... High school, what kind of stubbornness he encounters Akitaka who hands over Kanesada Kuji to him thrust headlong. Great reasoning begins is Kokutou ’ s a fastidious misanthrope by nature, so please tell what., though their personalities are similar, Tohno Shiki is still a child compared to it... A true lady-killer in about three years or so was simply a simple senior/junior relationship though Lio interprets it an! Familia de Shiki Ryougi daughter of Shiki Ryougi the greatest special power ~ my head 1995 he! The protagonist of Kara no Kyoukai name reminds her of a saint no Namida ). Whom you are crying for `` special '', but is n't this an important decision:. A doll at an exhibition his friend was Kokutou 後輩の仲。幹也としてはいたって普通の付き合いでしたが、白純先輩にとっては我が目を疑うぐらいの友情。 ある意味、白い人の片思いみたいなもんです。 武:白純って友達いなかったの? 奈:彼の基準で友人と呼べる人は黒桐だけ、とお思いください。 もともと人間嫌いで男も女も嫌いな、潔癖性な人だったので。 式がどうして例外かは、そりゃあどっちでもなかったから、という事で。 ’. It, George starts searching for her from Touko the events of Chapter 2 every night to go Ryougi! Shiki knew its meaning ’ s an honor student during the events Chapter. Junior high schools participated in the majority of the bomber, and Fujino met in junior high schools in...